Problem with completing City Achievement

Hi there folks, I`m having some major problems with city achievement where you have to visit all 42 towns on the map.Trouble is I have been to all 42 towns but didn`t get the achievement, I`ve uncovered every inch of darkened areas inside an outside each town,I`ve accepted quests in every town possible - all but 9 seeing as there isn`t any quest givers available or no people living in the towns.So now I am stuck and don`t know what else to do, can anyone help me:) Is there anyone out there that has unlocked this achievement:)

As you're using the term "Achievement", I'll assume that you're on the 360 version.

The first question is always: Are you fully patched?

If so, then try visiting all of the towns again, using only one character, following the checklist at the bottom of this guide:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/938603-sacred-2-fallen-angel/faqs/56701

Let us know how it goes!

Hi there folks, I`m having some major problems with city achievement where you have to visit all 42 towns on the map.Trouble is I have been to all 42 towns but didn`t get the achievement, I`ve uncovered every inch of darkened areas inside an outside each town,I`ve accepted quests in every town possible - all but 9 seeing as there isn`t any quest givers available or no people living in the towns.So now I am stuck and don`t know what else to do, can anyone help me:) Is there anyone out there that has unlocked this achievement:)

Hi Braveheart, welcome to DarkMatters!

Got your pm but it looks like someone has already gotten to you with an answer. Did you do okay>

:)

goog

Well, first thing is, are you REALLY SURE you've been to all towns? I thought so too, but I had only been to 41, and I missed a port town in Tyr Lysia, Bluestonbury.

I used this site http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/threads/18513-All-42-towns to get my trophy (PS3), but it's the same thing on 360 or PC. Just make sure you've been in everyone of the places shown there in the map and you will get it.

Good luck with that, and I hope your game isn't bugged or anything like that.