Shadow Warrior Dual Claws Unrie vs Plat Guardians

Insane kill speed!

Taking stuff down with claws must feel good viscerally. I also like what you did with the wipes/effects, credits, and a great idea to go through the stats screens first as explanation too.

Good Sacred 2 video JK. I love that folks are finding cool new ways to do things.

:)

gogo

Insane kill speed!

Taking stuff down with claws must feel good viscerally. I also like what you did with the wipes/effects, credits, and a great idea to go through the stats screens first as explanation too.

Good Sacred 2 video JK. I love that folks are finding cool new ways to do things.

:)

gogo

Thanx bro.

I sometimes see vids of peops killing stuff, and I always ask myself 'well, how did ya build it to make it do that?' So I figure I'll tell first in mine. Then if somebody wants to do something like it, they know how I got there.

Yeah, action is definitely up close and personal. I dig that :cow_white:

If you watch close, because I was a lil stressed, I was hitting with left clicks a lot. Kill speed is quicker when I use the combo SS/FR. With 5.0 life leech, and eleven hits per combo, everything, no matter how big it is, should go down in two combos. The more life leech, the quicker it goes down.

Already got ideas for next two vids, and they should be better.

• 6 months later...