Ranged experimental Seraphim

After spending much time trawling through Darkmatters and trying some of the builds,I`ve decided to take the plunge an come up with my own creation.What I come up with was a ghost ranged seraphim using a bow.I wanted something a bit different to play an putting the skills together was tough but this is roughly what I`ve come up with - level 2:ranged weapons level 3:enhanced perception level 5:exalted warrior focus level 8:damage lore level 12:armour lore level 18:concentration level 25:celestial magic focus level 35:ancient magic level 50:toughness level 65:combat relexes/constitution..I`ve never used this sort of build before so I was wondering if someone could maybe give me advice, its only experimental at the moment an only just started it, so it may well change.I thought about getting both focuses up to level 31 then stopping,so I can get ranged weapons,damage lore and ancient magic up to master by level 75.I aim to use bows with either fire/poison so both damage lore an ancient magic are very important.As for weapon/armour enhancements,I was thinking about 50% + visibility and 50% lifeleech...question is - does this seem like a good build:)

He must've mixed the percentual LL and fixed LL, as there's no way to get LL% that high with ranged.

I doubt it could be possible for even dual Kal'Durs and LL% suit...

Also, just my personal option, Rev Tech could be better mixed in the fray when using ranged.

What Combat Arts are you using, and how on EARTH do you plan to get LL% to 50?

Its no more different than the bfg build,so will be using pelting strikes and soul hammer for powerful attacking shots, dashing alacrity for boosts, and battle stance as one buff.Decided to go with celestial magic focus to use cleansing brilliance buff to make life in the swamp easier, plus baneful smite as a debuffer and finally hallowed restoration.A seraphim only needs armour lore,toughness and constitution to make her immortal so no need to mess around with rev.tech. focus in my opinion.I have a level 67 seraphim shopper on gold who has been stacking lifeleech items in the chest along with a gold and silver slotted bow, with various gold slotted armour also,so I may or may not achieve 50% lifeleech, only time will tell,but I will let you know either way.Thanks for the input bye the way.

You do realise Ancient Magic only works with spells, do you?

Yes I do realise xD I feel its important to get it up to mastery early in order to unlock the opponents resistence to magic etc..thus making radiant pillar and baneful smite a more powerful form of attack,as it boosts magic damage also.