Hellgate Open Beta 30/06

Yup went thru the Junk folders and looked at my settings and so forth. Tried to get them to resend email but can't even do that since it wants a different email. using same email will just end up with an 'email not available' b.s.

I've hit the same roadblock, though if you try signing in without the verification it will ask you re-enter login info, and will then send a verification e-mail to your default address, so you don't have to change it (not that that's done me much good *grumble* had the email resent about 7 times and still haven't received it...).

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow catching up on all the posts after being away a few months... Anyone still playing this? I been playing this for years SP w/Hellgateus community mod. Love this game. I joined the Beta and played for a bit online, but RL took over.

Soooo... anyone out there still playing? would love to meet up with ya (even tho Imma nooblette) lol

Kiy

Welcome back, Kiyeri!

I was totally into this game for a week or two, but I dunno, something about it just wasn't grabbing me after a while. Loved the myriad of weapon options and item modififiers, but the dungeons (at least to where I got to) kept repeating over and over

and over and over...

:D

gogo

Humm, hasn't happened to me yet.. but I'm not so far. Got into it when it first came back to the US as beta but wasn't able to play much and interest kinda died. So last night I started a new Char, and guess we will see where it goes.

Have you tried the Single Player original version? I been playing that for years and Revival/Hellgateus makes a good CM patch. In fact interest in it died when HG Global came out, but they have started working on it again recently.

Anyway Cheers, guess Ill just have to wait patiently for S3.

Kiy