Hi.

I would like to know how to clear my unread notifications please ?

I have read them all, but they won't go away ! :bomb:

Please make them stop................. :unsure:

Cheers,

Steve. :mamba:

Try 'My Settings' and 'Notification Options'

Or

'My Settings > 'Your Notifications' and select each one individually and click 'delete' at bottom of list.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for

Try 'My Settings' and 'Notification Options'

Or

'My Settings > 'Your Notifications' and select each one individually and click 'delete' at bottom of list.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for

That's fantastic, many thanks Knuckles. :thumbsup:

I don't know why, but I assumed that once I'd read my pm that the unread notice would dissapear. I know better now.

Thanks mate.

Steve. :)

I think that if you click on the popup which is telling you how many notifications you have and view them from there it clears the counter without needing to delete them.

I don't get a pop-up for unread notifications. There is a list on the right-hand side of the home page. There are three iirc :- latest downloads, latest threads and unread notifications.

I think that if you click on the popup which is telling you how many notifications you have and view them from there it clears the counter without needing to delete them.

I don't get a pop-up for unread notifications. There is a list on the right-hand side of the home page. There are three iirc :- latest downloads, latest threads and unread notifications.

Hmmm...I mean next to the drop down where it shows your userpic and username on every page. Im sure last time I got a pm there was a number in the dropdown somewhere or something...can't remember though...

Hmmm...I mean next to the drop down where it shows your userpic and username on every page. Im sure last time I got a pm there was a number in the dropdown somewhere or something...can't remember though...

Ah, you get a number next to your pic when you receive a pm, but it's not exactly a pop-up, and once you've clicked the number and read the pm, you still get the message saying that you have unread.............even once you've deleted the pm.

Well...I guess I was confused about things. Anyway, there is a mark all as read at the bottom of the notifications list in my settings -> notifications, but nothing like what I thought.

Thanks for checking. I'll use the way Knuckles explained, as it's straightforward enough............even for me, lol !

Steve. :)