Weapon and Combat Art Damage good for my level?

katia19

HI ppl^^.I got my BFG seraphim level 200 and I would like to learn if my weapon damage and combat art damage are good for my level

weapon damage 35.067-36.673

combat art 49.102-51.276

If my damage can be increased rapidly and you know the way please post so you can help me to build a strong bfg seraphim thanks! :)

Well, it sure sounds impressive, however I havent played a BFG seraphim before, and nothing to that level anyway, so I can't tell you if I think that damage is good for your level, like I said though, it sure looks impressive though :)

Well, it sure sounds impressive, however I havent played a BFG seraphim before, and nothing to that level anyway, so I can't tell you if I think that damage is good for your level, like I said though, it sure looks impressive though :)

Thanks for your post and I hope to see more posts soon :)

If there is a way to increase my damage more I would be glad ^_^

Hi again.^_^ I improved my damage and my set tell me what do you think.

Here is a link to see my stats

http://tinypic.com/r/25aues7/7

What mods did you pick?The last one I made I took both damage mods and the penetrate mod,all attr.points into dex. Since you play on the pc I dont know the level limit for the bfg,but for the xbox360 I managed to get the combat art to level 230.4 the weapon level was over 350.If you wanted the most damage and was playing on the xbox360 I would say your damage is low.Based on your fist post that damage is possible by level 120 if you use the right stuff.When I hit 200 the damage in the overview menu was over 200,000 and pelting strikes and soul hammer hit for over 300,000.Thats without deathblow btw.

Hi again.^_^ I improved my damage and my set tell me what do you think.

Here is a link to see my stats

http://tinypic.com/r/25aues7/7

What mods did you pick?The last one I made I took both damage mods and the penetrate mod,all attr.points into dex. Since you play on the pc I dont know the level limit for the bfg,but for the xbox360 I managed to get the combat art to level 230.4 the weapon level was over 350.If you wanted the most damage and was playing on the xbox360 I would say your damage is low.Based on your fist post that damage is possible by level 120 if you use the right stuff.When I hit 200 the damage in the overview menu was over 200,000 and pelting strikes and soul hammer hit for over 300,000.Thats without deathblow btw.

Im playing on my pc and the max level of character is 200 and I got my character 200 level as well and the memorized runes are 200 also :) All my buffs are 200 and I got +149 to all skills.On my last post I meant that my damage is 90k+ but on some mobs I have did damage 100k+.

Also I got 81.5% opponent level of deathblow 85.1%.I could go with more damage but opponent of deathblow is a based ability at least for me....

Edited by katia19

I think it would be a safe bet to say your damage is high enough.Try killing a boss,I am sure you are not going to have any problems. Later today I will start another bfg seraphim, I want to see if I can match your damage or see how high I can get it.What is your survival bonus? I want it as close as possible.

I think it would be a safe bet to say your damage is high enough.Try killing a boss,I am sure you are not going to have any problems. Later today I will start another bfg seraphim, I want to see if I can match your damage or see how high I can get it.What is your survival bonus? I want it as close as possible.

Don't remind me that -.-" I had much survival bonus(I dont remember how much exactly)and I played pvp with one friend and I was always win and after some days he beat me once and I saved the game without keeping any back up -_-.So my survival now is 13%

Well, there's a way to increase your damage :3

Try to get 'disregard armor' to 90-100% and your dmg almost always will be three times higher than displayed in stats :)

Well, there's a way to increase your damage :3

Try to get 'disregard armor' to 90-100% and your dmg almost always will be three times higher than displayed in stats :)

What is better?ruinus ring with 43% damage and 10% to all skills or disregard armor 90-100%?

Im trying dobri's build and its very successful but he never told anything about disregard "armor".Thats why im asking^^

Edited by katia19