Can't decide on which skill to choose!

Howdy all!

I'm in a rutt here. I'm building an Inquisitor who so far is doing quite well. Here's a breif summary of him:

Dual wielder, buffed with Reverse Polarity [to reflect everything] and Doppleganger.

Primary attack is Callous Execution but not modded. I have not chosen GI skill line.

He uses Clustering Maelstrom with Levin Array; then a separate Corpse Explosion for mob duty.

Basically he's doing fine but I've never been able to make an Inquisitor that didn't die at least once. I don't like dying :)

My skill choices: not in order cuz I can't remember that!

1. Concentration

2. Armor Lore

3. Dual Wield

4. Astral Focus

5. Astral Lore

6. Nefarious Lore

7. Nefarious Focus

8. Constitution

Now here's the issue: With the last two--> I figure it's between 2 of the these 3:

a. Toughness- Given his low armor ratings, I figure this would greatly help in Niob

b. Combat Discipline- To raise his dam output even higher given he mostly kills using his combat arts

c. Bargaining- To give him the ability to geet those +all skill rings and necklaces

Here's what I figure: If I go with bargaining, I could raise the skills and not need combat discipline. Toughness appears to be a given for survivability.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

ZConnor

Heya, zconnor!

Don't really know what to say here... without GI aspect you will have issues with the bosses. With the AS+NN build, you can use some tricks that will make your travels a little easier.

On console, the Doppel buff can be used to make copies of himself. Everything is better with a copy of yourself, amirite? :drinks: I got it working just by casting the doppel with a buffsuit, using +Doppel CA mod and not +astute aspect or +all combat art mods. It can be fustrating as sometimes he gets into buff-casting loops where he will just cast/re-cast his buffs, so you never get more than one copy... but it did work often enough with some patience and a few re-starts.

Bossfights now degrade into simply re-casting IS on the boss and letting your dupes hack away at him.

Cheezy, but it works.

Oh, your final 2 skills should be Toughness and Bargaining. For the reasons you stated, exactly.

When considering Combat Discipline, make sure and read up on the combo execution speed bug on the consoles. The wiki Combo page has the details.

Thanks for replies!

I think I'll use the two skills for bargaining and toughness.

As for the bosses. It takes longer to kill them but he doesn't have much trouble. Casting dislodged and subjugation really helps.

Zconnor