Sacred 2 Downloads - Scourge of Lordaeron

Holee molee, you just made a load of friends with this download, Frostyman

This is just about the most sought after set in all of Sacred - Dom

Good job!

:thumbsup:

gogo

That's great news, Frosty, thanks! I'll put together some code for a button/download directing Wiki readers to the download, then I'll show you how to add it to the Wiki. I figger you should get your name in the wiki history as credit for this too:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Scourge_of_Lordaeron

:)

gogo

File Name: Scourge of Lordaeron

File Submitter: Frostyman

File Submitted: 05 Jul 2011

File Category: Ice & Blood Shadow Warrior Items

This is the first upload of this file, it only includes the level 15 silver quality version of the Shadow Warrior's Scourge of Lordaeron set.

You need the CM patch to use this armor.

Just extract the file, and put the chest.sacred2chest file in your savegames directory

Click here to download this file

Could u list the prices of the armour please I would like to know because I would like to try something

Edited by ytvv

Hehe, I'm working on the higher level versions, I will of course upload them as I get them completed.

Hi Frosty

I've just sent you a pm with code that you can just copy paste into the wiki Scourge of Lordaeron page.

gogo

File Name: Scourge of Lordaeron

File Submitter: Frostyman

File Submitted: 05 Jul 2011

File Category: Ice & Blood Shadow Warrior Items

This is the first upload of this file, it only includes the level 15 silver quality version of the Shadow Warrior's Scourge of Lordaeron set.

You need the CM patch to use this armor.

Just extract the file, and put the chest.sacred2chest file in your savegames directory

Click here to download this file

Could u list the prices of the armour please I would like to know because I would like to try something

From the wiki page linked the post above yours:

Hehe, I'm working on the higher level versions, I will of course upload them as I get them completed.

I own comlete level 35 and level 80 versions of this set. If you're interested, I can upload them somewhere so you can add them to your collection. I also own a level 90 Bronze difficulty version, that is pictured on the wiki (together with some parts of level 80 set, since items from Bronze lack some bonuses), but I'm not sure anybody would need this version of the set.

I own comlete level 35 and level 80 versions of this set. If you're interested, I can upload them somewhere so you can add them to your collection. I also own a level 90 Bronze difficulty version, that is pictured on the wiki (together with some parts of level 80 set, since items from Bronze lack some bonuses), but I'm not sure anybody would need this version of the set.

would u be able to upload and list the prices please of the 90 version please and thank u

Edited by ytvv

the prices are not listed I have visited that wiki page 100's of times can someone play the game and tell much how much

that set is per piece in the save that frosty generously gave :) please

would u be able to upload and list the prices please of the 90 version please and thank u

Alrighty, 4th time's a charm.... :)

This set is available for download for free... but only for PC version with Ice & Blood AND the Community Patch installed.

Your profile indicates that you are playing on XBOX, and there will not be any more patches or expansions beyond "vanilla" Sacred 2, so unfortunately this set is not available on the consoles.

There is no "store" for buying items for this game (like Diablo 2), as far as I know. Currently, I believe we have nearly every unique or set or Legendary items available for download... for free! Please note that PC users do have to take care when using these files (ie make backups) to avoid overwriting and losing thier current shared stash.

Frosty, I just saw you added the new download button on the wiki page for this set.

Looks good!

gogo

I own comlete level 35 and level 80 versions of this set. If you're interested, I can upload them somewhere so you can add them to your collection.

I just caught this too. Frosty, does Silver's offer help out?

gogo

hey guys! I've been a little preoccupied recently, I broke my game. Well, rather I should say, in the process of trying to modify the game's graphics, I triggered some kind of memory leak. So the next time I loaded up sacred 2, every save game I had was corrupted. The shadow warrior with the Scourge set was unfortunately one of the ones I had not backed up. I still have the chest files with some incomplete sets, but I lost a lot of progress.

Long story short: yes, his offer would help quite a bit to catch back up with the farming.

hey guys! I've been a little preoccupied recently, I broke my game. Well, rather I should say, in the process of trying to modify the game's graphics, I triggered some kind of memory leak. So the next time I loaded up sacred 2, every save game I had was corrupted. The shadow warrior with the Scourge set was unfortunately one of the ones I had not backed up. I still have the chest files with some incomplete sets, but I lost a lot of progress.

Long story short: yes, his offer would help quite a bit to catch back up with the farming.

I'm sorry to hear about that break! And the loss with the scourge is saddening :( What you can do is pm Silver here, and ask her to send you sets? This way you can add it to your upload so that we can keep all the sets together from a single button on the wiki.

gogo

I uploaded the chest with versions I have at the moment. That's level 30 version from Silver (with level 35 sword) and level 90 version from Gold (with level 80 sword). Normally, all items drop every 15 levels, but the sword somewhy adjusts its level to the level of a character who gets it.

Anyway, here is the link to the chest for Frostyman and others who want the set right now:

Download here

(Sorry, I'm not uploading it to DM because I think it'd be better not to multiply the uploads of this set. It'd be wonderful if any of you could merge this chest with level 15 one that is already uploaded)

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...