Shadow Warrior Concentration

Ok, today I traded in my Sacred 2 for PS3 for a 360 copy since all my friends wanted to play that version.

I would have to say it was a smart trade because it feels like a better game on 360 than it does on PS3.

I made a shadow warrior again like I had on the PS3. On that version my character was in his 20's but had the "Defensive Skill" Concentration. I loved the skill because I could buff myself aswell as have my skele guards out at the same time.

For some reason on the 360 version im now level 12 and Concentration is still greyed out and displays in red the following message.

(Requires at least 5 points in skills of this group before you may learn this skill)

Could someone please shed some light on this. I don't remember how I got it on the other version of the game.

Thanks!

~Sixx

After you have invested 5 hard points into one of the Combat Art Skills in the left column (in this case Astral Lord Lore, Death Warrior Focus, Malevolent Warrior Focus or Astral Lord Focus) then the skills in the second column will open up and you will be able to learn Concentraion for your Shadow Warrior. I hope I am explaining this clearly enough. If not I am sure someone will be along shortly to make it clear.

Enjoy the game. :)

Yeah... Zodiac's got it... except on console there is only one 'column'... but Concentration, et al will be greyed until you get 5 'hard' points in one of the other Combat Art Skills.

• 2 weeks later...

2 much stuff to mention that went wrong with that ! ps3 always :) anyway gl fixing

Ermmmm, there's not that much of a difference between the two games aside from the feel of the controller/HUD display maybe. No need for the fanboy talk mate! Everyone loves every console around here :D