Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I first found out about this great game from gamersgate. I then started a little research on it and found a link from a person at steam talking about this site. I was happy to find out that I could buy Sacred 2 Gold also via a store in Europe.

The process went well and there server was fast for downloading. I sort of always been a fan of rpg games from the very first time I played King's Quest back in the early 80's as a child.

I looking forward to learning more here about the game and other things as well.

Take care.

Welcome aboard! Feel free to stay a while.

You have to be the first person ever to describe a 14GB download as fast. Either you have a great connection, or less than average expectations. :biggrin:

Hello, Darryl!

Welcome to Dark Matters! If you have any trouble finding info you want/need... feel free to post about it, answers are in no shortage 'round here!

:D

Welcome aboard, mate!

Sacred ship is sailing without no land in sight. pirate.gif Or something. :P

Hope you'll like your stay in our friendly corner of teh interwebz. ^^

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I first found out about this great game from gamersgate. I then started a little research on it and found a link from a person at steam talking about this site. I was happy to find out that I could buy Sacred 2 Gold also via a store in Europe.

The process went well and there server was fast for downloading. I sort of always been a fan of rpg games from the very first time I played King's Quest back in the early 80's as a child.

I looking forward to learning more here about the game and other things as well.

Take care.

Sierra Games! ^^

Great having you here on the boards, Darrel, welcome to Darkmatters!

:)

gogo

Hello and welcome, Darrel! You've landed in one of the most helpful, fun, and delicious places ever! Enjoy your stay and if you have any problems or questions ask away. Have a fun weekend, full of Sacred of course...lol I plan to spend some quality time with my toons. :yay:

I feel a bit behind on the welcome, but hope you're enjoying your stay on the friendliest forum on the net Darrel! No one beats Darkmatters when it comes to customer satisfaction ;)