Favourite Boss?

Hey everyone :) Whats your favourite boss in terms of gameplay?

Mine would be the Carnac in the Land of the Dragons. The reason being is because its such an epic battle, especially with melee.

My Shadow Warrior was facing him with 4 Skeleton Soldiers, and the Carnac summons fire elementals. These proceed to kill them with fire blasts, while my Shadow Warrior is flung to the end of the battle field. Once he recovers, its a straight dash back to the fight, with Rousing Command and Augmenting Guidon, the fire elementals are slowly killed, and efforts are combined to take down the Carnac, with my Shadow Warrior landing the final blow. With a screech, the Carnac falls defeated.

I then collect my prizes >:)

Anyway, post your favourite Boss and why, maybe include an epic battle you had like I have :)

Ah, the dragon king! I like him.

But! My fav is the Octoglamus. Freaky looking thing in my book. I like to watch him lose those arms one at a time while I'm smacking him down to my size.

As for the mini-bosses, I prefer the Minotaur lord. Nothing like using my inquisitor to 'hire' the other minotaurs in his cavern to waste him for me!

Zconnor

Ah, the dragon king! I like him.

But! My fav is the Octoglamus. Freaky looking thing in my book. I like to watch him lose those arms one at a time while I'm smacking him down to my size.

As for the mini-bosses, I prefer the Minotaur lord. Nothing like using my inquisitor to 'hire' the other minotaurs in his cavern to waste him for me!

Zconnor

I never found the minotaur lord, but I like the Werewolf lord, BloodFang or something? Just the way his body goes when he dies is pretty cool

I never found the minotaur lord, but I like the Werewolf lord, BloodFang or something? Just the way his body goes when he dies is pretty cool

I think the Minotaur's name is Helios. You can find him in the NE section of the desert. Head into the Sands of the Thousand Antenna and go east and north around the lake. His cave entrance is on the north end of the map.

Zconnor

My favourite one for looks is Kral of the Winged Demons. Only thing is he's the weakest boss in the game - even the first character I got there, who in hindsight was just dead meat waiting to happen*, managed to dance past him no problem. In terms of what they mean, for me the best boss is Xanthier on the light path - if you can beat him you should be able to beat any other boss in the game (with the possible exception of the last one).

* She went on to dies eight times against the final four - mainly because she managed to trigger two at once, and I didn't really know whar I was doing. Happy days!

Edited by Steerpike1