Infernal Daemon

I am planning on making a daemon that uses fire daemon as her main form, firewall as back up and wielding dual fadalmar's. But I would like to know what skil to take at what level? I know what skills to take but dont know when to take them. And for second how does dread work? How does it actually reduce the defence and do dreads stack with each other? And about Csaszar's guide to find the icon set. I figured it would be very nice on my new daemon so I made her (havent chosen any skills yet), raised her SB to 88% and tried finding them. Currently I have found only 1 piece and that was practically blind luck cause I got it from the starter chest. im going to level up to 20 till I get the set, so any other suggestions to get them? Cuz the lower the char level the easier is to find them. So should I make a new level 1 daemon and raise her SB high and start again? Currently she's level 5 and got only a shell:(

I had a Daemon built to use the fire damage buff. Be warned that you really get diminishing returns on the Daemon forms with the exception of Battle Daemon. In regards to availability of skills, from Wolfe's site you can choose Weapon Lore, Magic Lore, Dual Wield, Hellpower, Meditation, Axe Lore, Concentration, Sword Lore, Long Handled Weapons, and Constitution from level 1 to level 3. Obviously, you can't pick all of those skills so I'd focus on specific skills.

I tend to pick Meditation and Magic Lore as the first two skills for any spellcasting character. At level 3, you can then add on Weapon Lore. Go to Dual Wield at level 6, Constitution at 12, and Armor at 20(it's the earliest you can pick Armor). At level 30, put your point into Axe Lore(the earliest Fadalmar items drop at level 20 something) and you can pick whatever skill fits your fancy for the final skill. You may want to consider Concentration IF you want to use Battle Daemon instead of Fire Daemon. Personally, I'd choose Parry for the added defense.

In regards to finding Icon set items, it's really just blind luck and multiple characters. I did not complete the full set until just recently with over 20 Single Player character builds. I could be REALLY NICE and send you a copy of a character file with the full Icon set if you would provide me an email address.

Edited by DaveO