Hello gamers, need some help hosting a game, When I try to host a game, I get a constant PORT NOT FOUND ERROR. Could someone please explain what this means. I've seen two port numbers when I've signed in. The one on the sign in screen says 6800, but when I'm online, in the lobby trying to create a game, I then see 7011. I don't know if this is me, being new to pc gaming or there is a possible fault with the Sacred 2 servers. I can join games, but just can't host a game.

Great job on the Community Patch and love the ice and blood add-on. I used to play sacred 2 on xbox 360 and sadly the game is in ruins. Its a pleasure to see Sacred 2 running perfect, Thanks to the hard work you guys put in to fix this amazing RPG.

Many Thanks

Im guessing you are trying to play on open net? This seems to be an issue a few of us have had and attempted to solve with varying degrees of success by port forwarding the relevant ports in our routers. It seems to work for some, but not for others. Worth a try at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gamers, need some help hosting a game, When I try to host a game, I get a constant PORT NOT FOUND ERROR. Could someone please explain what this means. I've seen two port numbers when I've signed in. The one on the sign in screen says 6800, but when I'm online, in the lobby trying to create a game, I then see 7011. I don't know if this is me, being new to pc gaming or there is a possible fault with the Sacred 2 servers. I can join games, but just can't host a game.

Great job on the Community Patch and love the ice and blood add-on. I used to play sacred 2 on xbox 360 and sadly the game is in ruins. Its a pleasure to see Sacred 2 running perfect, Thanks to the hard work you guys put in to fix this amazing RPG.

Many Thanks

hi man same issue here.

gotten the community patch ( btw nice work guys !!) and I cant open a game in coop or open net. lan games seem to work.... neither can join a open net game... any help appreciated