What's up?

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to introduce my self to this forum. My cousin introduced me to sacred 2 andsaid this was also a good forum to grab builds, guides and alleluia of other helpful tips and goodies. I play on console may someday get the computer version once I get a really good laptop. Somewhat nooby to this game so Nythig helpful is welcome.

Nicholas

Welcome. I too have found this site to be very helpful. Don't worry about being newbie, as everyone was there sometime. There is also a lot of information on Sacred Wiki and since you plan on eventually switching to PC, may I bring this page from Sacred Wiki to your attention.

Have fun out there.

Edited by snacksmoto

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to introduce my self to this forum. My cousin introduced me to sacred 2 andsaid this was also a good forum to grab builds, guides and alleluia of other helpful tips and goodies. I play on console may someday get the computer version once I get a really good laptop. Somewhat nooby to this game so Nythig helpful is welcome.

Nicholas

Nicholas, welcome to DarkMatters! Introductions are actually the funnest part of these boards for me, and reading yours has just sparked the day!

You've been offered some great links for information, and we're always open to your posts and questions.

Have fun, and once again, welcome!

:)

gogo

My cousin introduced me to sacred 2 andsaid this was also a good forum

Mwhahaha, gotta love the shoutout to our site here ;) Now I've made this a family affair! Welcome to the boards cuz, enjoy your stay! (Keeping in mind that I can actually pester you in REAL life about the game :P)

Thanks guys just beat the campaign lift for the first time with cuz and he glitches and didn't get it finished instead goon backto 6.8% finished hahahaha that's console for ye.

Tryig to get the shadow warrior class quest but stuck at a certain part.

Welcome, Nicholas! Good to see another person in our corner of the web-o-verse. :BlobRed:

You're not stuck in the Desert with that SW class quest? My first time thru it I couldn't figure that part (Twitty Tister) out for the life of me!

You're not stuck in the Desert with that SW class quest? My first time thru it I couldn't figure that part (Twitty Tister) out for the life of me!

I talked with him today, and im fairly sure this is the quest Scott. If you've got any pointers send em out, I wasn't able to assist being fairly inexperienced with the SW class :)

IT IS THE SW CLASS QUEST!! :Just_Cuz_21:

ahhh its so annoying it keeps telling me to go into this mountain area next to where the big scorpian spawns. :o

but I cant seem to find a way up! any help is well apreciated, :thumbsup:

I think I spent at least a week looking for that checkpoint... WITH access to the wiki...

:Picard double-facepalm:

It is in the town called "Twitty Tister" (a la From Dusk 'til Dawn)... you have to collect *somethingorother* (I forget exactly what) and then a bunch of mean dudes spawn and you kill them (pretty easy, IIRC).

Wiki link

If the link doesn't give a good enough explaination... from where you go into fight the scorpion, if you head east and wall-ride, you will eventually find the "entrance" to head up to the bar :pitcher: While you're there, have one on me, too! :drinks:

My cousin introduced me to sacred 2 andsaid this was also a good forum

Mwhahaha, gotta love the shoutout to our site here ;) Now I've made this a family affair! Welcome to the boards cuz, enjoy your stay! (Keeping in mind that I can actually pester you in REAL life about the game :P)

Great Ryan, family on board, welcome cousin Nicholas!

:)

gogo

Hello and welcome Nicholas! Glad to have you here. This is a most helpful bunch and a fun place to be as I'm sure you are finding out. (will try NOT to be late to the welcome parties again, will have to stop overdosing on apps on my new IPad 2....if only there was a Sacred app..lol)