Starting a "Unique" Build that would give me tough time

joanofarc

Hello Everyone.

I would like to start an interesting build, which could give me good playing time in FA (like Hybrid Blowpiped Dryad). Under the words "rare /uniqe' I mean not an easy (SW) and common build. TG is out of the question, because I do not like his voice, personality etc...

Till now I have played the "Queen of Blades Seraphim" (now at level 95, just starts Niobium) and "Putrescine Hybrid-Dryad" (now at level 76, before Gar in Platina) and tried a 3 aspects seraphim build, but it went wrong (in the further future I might remake again this). I love very much those 2 underlined builds. Blowpiped Dryad is very interesting and a bit "unique" (not like every second char that wields Blade.)

My Brother also has an "Ice Elf" (level 92, niobium), "Two-Handed Gruesome Inquisitor" (uses Thunderstrike, level 90 at the end of platina), "a Capricious Hunter Dual-Wielded Dryad" (at level 72, starts Platina) and played a "SW" (Malevolent and Astral Lord).

First I was thinking on "a Hafted-Weaponed Shadow Warrior" (might be too easy). So also an option is a "DW Intelligencia Staff Dryad" or an "Offensive melee Inquisitor".

I would appreciate if you could give me any recommendations about interesting builds (which is not an easy to play, but great fun). Thanks for any suggestions and recommendations.

Regards.

Joan

Edited by joanofarc

Here is a build that might be simi hard for you.

1.Cm lore 2.Cm focus.3.tactics lore.4.armor lore.5.mage staffs(two handed only)6.speed lore.7.damage lore.8.spell res.9.ep.10.riding.

I have no idea if this build would even work out but you should have fun and hopefully provide a challenge for you.

1.Cm lore 2.Cm focus.3.tactics lore.4.armor lore.5.mage staffs(two handed only)6.speed lore.7.damage lore.8.spell res.9.ep.10.riding.

I have no idea if this build would even work out but you should have fun and hopefully provide a challenge for you.

Thanks, but right now I might gonna play other char than seraphim, cause I have just upgraded my level 95 and in the further future (in half a year) I will play again a 3 aspects Barristan Seraphim. :) For me the Riding skill seems a bit unuseful when she can get her own unique tiger munt.

Hmmm... this is a tough build, for sure. Mostly a magic Seraphim but with some staff--shooting (with Pelting) for RpH... it may actually be playable to end Niobium (with the proper equipment).

But it could be salvaged into an 'easier' caster seraphim.... throw out Tactics Lore and Speed Lore and add in the Rev Tech Lore and Focus. Replace mage staff skill with Warding Energy Lore and use the shield buff. Crush everyone in Ancaria with your spells, and forget about weapons :wizard:

• 3 weeks later...

You could drop Toughness and get Concentration, for using 2 buffs.

Using Warding Energy buff "properly" is an entire defensive strategy in itself, so Tough. is not needed. If you are going to use some ranged weapons for damage, you will want Battle Stance buff, I think.

Another consideration would be to drop the CM Lore and RT Lore and get Combat Discipline (and another skill).

Thank you essjayehm.

After your brilliant advices I would change "The Hunter seraphim" build:

CM Lore, CM Focus, Armor Lore, Tactics Lore, Ranged Weapons, EW Focus, Concentration, Rev. Techn. Focus, Warding Energy Lore, Combat Discipline.

I would like to insert CM Lore and Focus, because it might be interesting and using full celestial set can be an advantage too.

How do you suggest to mod "Battle stance" "Pelting Strike" and "DA" for a Ranged Seraphim?

Thank you essjayehm.

After your brilliant advices I would change "The Hunter seraphim" build:

CM Lore, CM Focus, Armor Lore, Tactics Lore, Ranged Weapons, EW Focus, Concentration, Rev. Techn. Focus, Warding Energy Lore, Combat Discipline.

I would like to insert CM Lore and Focus, because it might be interesting and using full celestial set can be an advantage too.

Er... they are in there!

How do you suggest to mod "Battle stance" "Pelting Strike" and "DA"(Dashing Alacrity) for a Ranged Seraphim?

Can someone more experienced with the seraphim help here? I've really only played 2...