Looking for Thunderstrike or Rogers Raving Razor on Xbox 360

I have a lokis slicer, widowmaker, and a Stradal's Hammer, tons of 3 star weapons and shadow warrior set pieces for trade. Looking for Thunderstrike and Rogers Raving Razor in the 150 range.

I have a lokis slicer, widowmaker, and a Stradal's Hammer, tons of 3 star weapons and shadow warrior set pieces for trade. Looking for Thunderstrike and Rogers Raving Razor in the 150 range.

They are not on the console ver. They are modded items people made.Its not good idea to ask for modded items on this board btw. :)

They are not on the console ver. They are modded items people made.Its not good idea to ask for modded items on this board btw. :)

Thats strange I have seen thunderstirke in the console game and it have the correct stats, and on the wiki it says they are on the console version.

Thats strange I have seen thunderstirke in the console game and it have the correct stats, and on the wiki it says they are on the console version.

My thoughts exactly :Just_Cuz_21: