Viperish Discease - how to contaminate a group of monsters?

desm

Hi, I play on pc with Ice and Blood v2.65.2 and CM patch 0120.

I'm trying Viperish discease but I find no way for it to contaminate a group of monsters.

I have taken as mods Relapse, Transmission, Contaminate (I saw lately on SacredWiki that tere was some sort of bug with this combinaison but it should instead propagate even more...)

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Viperish_Disease

I have a shrunken head of the type of monsters targeted equiped and they are all near each other but nothing to do, the discease will not propagate.

Can someone explain me how should it work please?

I'm currently level 27 (maybe not high enough?)

Thanks to the one(s) who light(s) me!

I'm trying Viperish discease but I find no way for it to contaminate a group of monsters.

I have taken as mods Relapse, Transmission, Contaminate (I saw lately on SacredWiki that tere was some sort of bug with this combinaison but it should instead propagate even more...)

Hmm, it was nerfed after they discovered that the entire game could be covered in disease and lag out entire servers. But you should still be able to contaminate SOME monsters, especially with those mods. I find the best way to spread the disease is to grab a mob of all the same enemy type, cast viperous disease, wait around for the enemies to knock into each other for a little bit, then start spreading it. Just my two cents on the technique :)

I never used it before the effect was patched down somewhat, but I have used it at the most recent patch level and to be honest, its a very slow and boring way to get experience. It takes ages to kill stuff, but sure, alot of stuff does die at once so you do get some decent bursts of experience. I gave up around level 40 (after boosting the toon to level 30) because it was way to slow and repetitive.

it was nerfed after they discovered that the entire game could be covered in disease and lag out entire servers

:twitch: Wow, it was very effective indeed... I guess now, it's no longer usable to at least weak down a group of monsters, I retried, nothing to do, it won't contaminate.

I seriously think about reporting it as a little bug to CM patch team to see if they can do something (of course, not to put it back like it was before patching but at least contaminate in an a small area).

It's still effective against a boss, doing some decent damages.

Ok, thanks for your lightings, see you later :)