Facing a problem with my new Supremacy/Melee Inquisitor

Ginnosaji

hey

I'm facing a problem with my new Supremacy/melee inquisitor right now...

here is my build, he is currently very low level, but I'm planning to take these skills:

-dual wield

-Astute Supremacy Lore

-Astute supremacy focus

-Gruesome Inquisition focus

-Ancient magic

-armor lore

-constitution

-toughness

-concentration

-tactics lore OR an other skill

my question: Is tactics lore really useful in this build? It always nice to do (much) more damage, but since I'm boosting Purifying Chastisement a lot + Gold-mod that boosts damage by 18% +2% per CA level, I am expecting to do enough damage only with this. If I don't pick tactics lore, I could get Combat Discipline or anything else...

(tell me if this build is okay btw)

thanks for the future replies

Edited by Ginnosaji

is it possible to delete a topic? because I changed my mind and I'm not using this build anymore

It is possible, but not really necessary usually. What sort of inquisitor are you planning on making now? Same type, but different skillset?

is it possible to delete a topic? because I changed my mind and I'm not using this build anymore

It is possible, but not really necessary usually. What sort of inquisitor are you planning on making now? Same type, but different skillset?

more focused on melee + nefarious netherworld, so I'm obviously picking tactics lore :)

It is probably worthwhile to take toughness too if you are trying to achieve a reasonable level of mitigation. At level 100 that will have gotten to 20% which isn't really enough by itself. Taking toughness would be a good way to add extra mitigation and make you less reliant on having the very best gear.