Harder to pay attention to the health bar on the PC

Messing around with my friends Sacred 2 on the PC. Seems a lot harder to pay attention to the health bar. I've died with a level 1 seraphim 3x now on Silver (soft core) simply because I find it harder to pay attention to the health bar on the PC. Seems smaller, darker, more out of the way - anyone else notice this? any tips?

Also, limited to 4 hotbar CAs - Holy Hannah!? Let all slots be modifiable with CAs ~or~ weapons like on the PS3.

I think the biggest issue will the health bar is just that it is in a different spot. I do not think you could really use 12 slots with a PC, and I never used that many on ps3.

I think the biggest issue will the health bar is just that it is in a different spot. I do not think you could really use 12 slots with a PC, and I never used that many on ps3.

Nah. Its in the same spot I think. On the PS3, I always played offline Co-Op with my bro... my characters health bar was on the left always.

I wasn't saying 12 slots (11+1 weapon)... I was saying 8. By making the weapon & ca spots allow for weapons or Combat Arts you could effectively have 7 spots with 1 weapon. On the PS3 I used around 10 slots on my shadow warrior but that was cause buffs took slots. To play him the same, I'd still need like usable 7 CA slots =/

Edited by Cloud007

The health bar is on the other side of the screen for PS3 players (and presumably XBox 360 players) compared to PC, but that's about it. The big difference on PS3 was that the controller would vibrate as a warning when health hit very low, whereas on PC the warning comes in the form of a screen flash and a heartbeat starting in the background. The controller vibrate did make dying more avoidable on PS3, and I have to say at times on PC I find myself staring more at my character's health bar than at what is actually happening (particularly in boss fights).

• 2 weeks later...

The red flash across the screen is usually the sign to start spamming the Space Bar.(Default Health Potion).

Yeah, that's when you should immediately press space bar, regardless of anything!

Unless you're doing it on purpose for something like the inquisitor or something.Just_Cuz_21.gif