Shop Refreshing

Whats the best way to refresh the shops stock in Fallen Angel? Ive been teleporting between freeworld starting island & sloeford.. fairly slow. Fastest way in Ice & Blood as well?

On a slightly related note - do shops offer different quality items at different places? Starting island in Freeworld seems to always have a better selection than Sloeford.

Whats the best way to refresh the shops stock in Fallen Angel? Ive been teleporting between freeworld starting island & sloeford.. fairly slow. Fastest way in Ice & Blood as well?

On a slightly related note - do shops offer different quality items at different places? Starting island in Freeworld seems to always have a better selection than Sloeford.

the best way I found so far is to teleport to sloeford, but right when the map disappear and your character start teleporting, press f8.

the best way I found so far is to teleport to sloeford, but right when the map disappear and your character start teleporting, press f8.

Yah

That's my vote for best way to do it as well. I used to do it by popping from island to another shopper, then port back...but someone mentionned in game once that

start the tpt from island

in mid teleport cancel it by pressing f8... blam, you've saved yourself a fraction of a femto second

And when you're shopping...that adds up^^

:)

gogo