Darkmatters and SacredWiki Open Again

Hi everyone!

It's that wonderful time of the era again when all our sites seem to do their server dance. Our hoster has made some changes, and, unfortunately, we will once again have to be shifted to different servers. We have asked for the change to happen tonight at 10:00 pm. Once the sites are moved, the sites have to propagate across the net, for most a process of only a few hours, but for some a matter of some days.

We are going to shut down the forum and discontinue contributions to SacredWiki until 10:00 am tomorrow morning, as we are afraid that contributions or posts made to the database could be lost. If you are in the process of making huge edits to the Wiki database, we ask that, during the next two days, to make copies of any large bodies of work you are adding to the Wiki or even in the forum of guides to Darkmatters.

Again, we're very sorry about this inconvenience, hopefully there's something good on TV tonight for you to enjoy!

Cheers, thanks for hanging with us

:hugs:

gogo

Forums and SacredWiki back online, we're moved to our new servers. Propagation occurred quickly for my connection here in Montreal, hoping to see everyone show up again over the next few day.

Welcome back!

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, we're going to be backing up our entire dbase from darkmatters and Sacredwiki over the next little few hours.

We apologize again for this break in funness, we'll be back online this afternoon.

Thanks, you can also msn me or email me at gogoblender@hotmail.com or gmail.com

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I definitely noticed that you were gone, my day turned cold and dark, my breath got caught and I thought I might suffocate all alone with no one to talk to. The loneliness was terrible, it felt like a hundred dementors were sweaping down upon me, followed by all the nazgul from mordor... shudder. :oooo:

Glad you are back! :woot:

Delta!

• Haha 1