Guild Wars D.A.R.K Guild

We are still active in GW. And to help things out I have also created a group on Facebook. Guild Wars D.A.R.K Guild

I have added Gogo, Schot, and Genenut to the group. Genenut and I are the current admins of the facebook group, if Gogo and Schot are willing I can make them admins too (we know how hard it is for just two people to keep up on things just look at what they have done for us here at Darkmatters.).

If any of our D.A.R.K friends who are on Facebook would like they can also join this group, just send a request and it will be granted. We can all post on it and schedule group events as well as post when the different festivals are. All are welcome!

Does it count as a double post if it's almost 24 hours between them? If it is sorry for the double post. Yesterday Flooxim joined the Facebook group and then came to see the guild hall his reaction was like seeing a kid in a toy/candy store. And at about 6:30 he posted to the FB group "Thanks for letting me visit the Guild Hall, it was amazing!" So come and visit us on Facebook and then come visit the guild Hall!

P.S. Gogo, it's been 5 months since we've seen you in GW and Schot, it's been 2 years for you :cry::viking::blink:

I remember when we got that hall when the game was just coming out:

Clan D.a.r.k's New Ingame Island Guild Hall! It rocks...and this is why

I loved it, so addicted, and just liked to take in the beauty of that world at the little island get away. I'm glad you guys are really loving it, hehe Max don't forget to bring food and drink if you decide to hang out on the island for the weekend, I dont remember there being any good Poutine places^^

:)

gogo

p.s. No worries about the double posting for something like this Todd. It's a rule mostly for order in busy topics and new members.

I think this recent activity for the Guild Wars D.a.r.K guild is a good way to gather people and play through the game to get rewards for Guild Wars 2.

This is what I hope to accomplish by joining the guild and I hope many people will respond to this topic if they are interested in getting a better start for Guild Wars 2.

Max

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...