Fastest build to level with a bargaining Dragon Mage?

Ginnosaji

hello,

1. What is the fastest build to level with a DM? With bargaining :)

2. With the CM-patch, are the forms (dragon berserk and dragon form) playable even in Platinum and Niob?

3. does Gust of Wind poison mist mods stack?

Edited by Ginnosaji

Depends on when you want have bargaining. I have an elementalist shopper who was designed to take bargaining at 65 and have it at character level on 100. It was part of a bargaining chain and planed to fill the hole around level 100 in our chain.

So before answering:

You want bargaining right from begin or at a certain level?

I can post my character if there is interest, but I need access to my game computer first (while posting I am on a sales travel through europe)

Depends on when you want have bargaining. I have an elementalist shopper who was designed to take bargaining at 65 and have it at character level on 100. It was part of a bargaining chain and planed to fill the hole around level 100 in our chain.

So before answering:

You want bargaining right from begin or at a certain level?

I can post my character if there is interest, but I need access to my game computer first (while posting I am on a sales travel through europe)

I want to take bargaining early, and he won't be part of a bargaingin chain, I only want to catch up with my main character to help him with +all skills stuff