Frostelfguard's account? broken? (borken?)

I'm having trouble with PMs.

Oh. This might explain it: [#10227] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.

Also: I'm locked out of editing the wiki. I was going to work on S1 Unknown Warrior, but I'm not allowed! Probably just a setting or two.

Dave/Frost.

HI Frosty! For the Pms it was just a setting on "my settings" notification options.

For your wiki editing there seems to be a conflict tween your supporting member group and the wiki edit groups. We've temporarily made you a member for now, but Schot is working on your permission status.

We just tested and you're able to log in and edit the Wiki.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. Sent an email to the one that is registered on this board, and have sent a pm to your account on the SIF saying what your loginpassword is now.

Hey there Frosty.

If your pm is broken, have you tried am.................hmmm, for some reason, that was actually quite funny in my head.........now that I've typed it however........... :Just_Cuz_21:

Hopefully the tech' wizard that is Mr Gogo will make everything shine like the sun and you will be able to whizz-bang in double quick time.

Steve. :)

heh, fancy meeting you here Steve :P

Frosty, can you check yer account? Super Tech Schot rewrote the dbase permissions manually, you should be good ta go

Yay Schot!

:)

gogo