The best Sacred 2 Unlock Items?

Ah, the infamous Unlock Items^^

Beautifully skinned and with a good number of sockets.

I was thinking of adding a list of maybe three of these to the Unlock Items topic in the first post, so readers unlocking the items can know which ones are the best and for reason, which could help with build.

My favorites were always

Flashing Glaive of Atherton

and

Flaying Glaive of Atherton

Their skins are fantastic, plus their number of sockets (three Gold!) equals Officer's making them priceless at lower levels.

Anyone have any other picks with reasons?

:)

gogo

Haven't really used those a lot.. Aside of tom Felde's, which had it's value due to the %LL.

But I gotta agree with those Glaives, they're pure goodness. Gotta spawn couple of 'em today. :butcher:

Ahhh, I'd forgotten Tom Felde's Thunderous Voice! I remember ryan saying to me on the servers that if you activate two of these, you get a hefty chunk of leech at an early level. I think he was running a build with Duel Wield with the dryad leech suit?

At an early level, with a couple of runs under the belt, it would have been (still is ^^) possible to obtain a great amount of leech at low levels and launch disastrous attacks upon enemies!

gogo

Ayep. That'll do a nice replacement for Kal'Durs at low levs. I'm running one %LL-Dryad atm. As she has full Deth's, I just got her nice pair of Glaives with usefull bling on the blades. ^^

She's going to give Guardians a visit sometime soon.

So are these cool looking blades (and all of the other unlock items) available in the CM patch without any codes? Also is there anyway to unlock them in the XBOX 360 version?

Hey Zodiac!

I think they do drop in the CM Patch, but the codes don't work for Console. Regarding drops for PC, I also think that a good number of them are available in Sacred 2 Downloads, while activating them via code will get them as well.

gogo

And to think that some people go outside when it is nice to enjoy the weather! :P

That's totally overrated, I say. :D What's more atleast here in Finland it's already steady fall weather and all. So what's better than glue yourself in front of the screen with some refreshments available. :pitcher:

Went on Glaive spree with both shopper-seraphim and some SW/Dw-builds. Getting some nice Deathblows and such. :viking:

Edited by Stormwing
And to think that some people go outside when it is nice to enjoy the weather! :P

That's totally overrated, I say. :D What's more atleast here in Finland it's already steady fall weather and all. So what's better than glue yourself in front of the screen with some refreshments available. :pitcher:

Went on Glaive spree with both shopper-seraphim and some SW/Dw-builds. Getting some nice Deathblows and such. :viking:

I hear you Stormwing. I'm enjoying a huge mug of coffee here in front of the PC and slowly leveling my dual wield seraphim shopper in silver. A great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. :Just_Cuz_12: