Editing Spell Names and Descriptions, and Token Names and descriptions.

Hi there everyone!

Havn't Posted here in a long time... :)

Anyway, After a long brake from total Sacred 2 modding, I've recently continued my work to to a complete Spell Rework. Note, this isn't just number adjustment. I'm attemting to completely modify a vast number of spells, to make the character a lot more interesting and fun. This also includes complete new visuals. So far I've had amazing success.

Just an example: I'm changing the Dryad into much more of an assassin/rogu like character. So far she has an Invis spell, A visually awesome blink strike attack, and a whole bunch of other stuff I have yet to reveal! :D

Problem is, I'm having a very difficult time keeping in game track of all my changes, as I have no idea where to edit The spell names, descriptions, and all things related, like the token descriptions. IF this is possible.

Also, I'd help If I could rename the lore/focus skills, and change their icons, as well as the spell icons. I know I've seen a way to change those icons, but I could be bothered to look it up yet, seeing as cosmetic changes like that is last on my list.

Any help would be awesome, and sorry if complete modding is frowned upon. But if not, I'd gladly share my Mod, as It's also CM compatable.

Thanks!

Well, for something like this your only bet is to see if czevak sees this and is willing to lend the tools for editing global.res which has all that info in it.

PS. Renaming skills is probably in their too, but icons you can change just by placing your new ones in the correct folder structure.