Negative damage

kavlor

This rarely happens but occasionally I have situations where my attacks are healing,that I remember its been when using Viperish Disease but at the time all attacks appear to be healing.It might be related to VD because if I go in a new area it will no longer be doing it.It does seem to first damage the enemy then heal them as enemies do die probably where the damage is enough to kill them in one.

I know about the healing flags in the Cursed forest this glitch happens in none expansion areas so its not related to them.

Anyway its very rare it happens probably less than 1% of the time so you probably need to play quite a bit before experiencing this.Oh and its on closed net pretty sure it always happens when there's other people playing in same server.

If it happens again I'll capture it and upload to Youtube so people can see what I mean.

This glitch can be rather annoying. Nothing you can do about it except for find another area or server.

Anyway, it's not related to vd, I've seen it on melee and caster toons (and never played a vd dryad). I guess it has something to do with server lag, but not really sure what causes it.