New sigil Feature

Hello Guys!

Seeing as I'm having a bit of problem playing much this week (and the next for that matter..), would anyone mind explaining what these awesome looking items do, how they work, and what the general play experience with them is?

I know the Devs like leaving certain things to be explored by the players, but if it's ok with them, I'd really like some insight into this new mechanic!

Thanks! :)

Hello Guys!

Seeing as I'm having a bit of problem playing much this week (and the next for that matter..), would anyone mind explaining what these awesome looking items do, how they work, and what the general play experience with them is?

I know the Devs like leaving certain things to be explored by the players, but if it's ok with them, I'd really like some insight into this new mechanic!

Thanks! :)

Gratz on getting v130 working! I had seen there was a small issue...

From what I remember, the sigils are equipped in your relic holder, and will grant a bonus (akin to set-bonuses) when 'proper' combinations are in your active relic slots.

However, I think there is some trade-off as the sigils do not grant the resistances that relics do... so choose wisely.

However, I think there is some trade-off as the sigils do not grant the resistances that relics do... so choose wisely.

Oh they do grant resistance, but not as much/diffrent as other relics. In addition the 3 active ones give a random bonus each too, that is different from random bonuses reieved by other relics. :)

Oh they do grant resistance, but not as much/diffrent as other relics. In addition the 3 active ones give a random bonus each too, that is different from random bonuses reieved by other relics. :)

Ahhh sounds very cool indeed. Now are they obtainable from level 1, and are they drop only, iow not available from vendors?

PS: I don't know if you've seen this thread on my modifications:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/19341-editing-spell-names-and-descriptions-and-token-names-and-descriptions/page__pid__6934533#entry6934533

But either way, I deceided to halt that idea for now, as it'll take endless balancing and testing..

I did however decide on creating a mod that will enhance visual effects for spells, including adding effects to weapon combat arts. And I'm already making it CM 130 exclusive. Will post when more progress has been made. :)

Edited by FlyingFox89

Hey,

I was surprised to see a so little set-item name dropping from the egg, and when I opened my inventory I discovered that :

Item

itembonus1.png

Chances to reflect : combat arts

Set

setbonus1.png

:)

The relic holder actually recognizes all 12 equipped relics. You can get relic bonuses only from the upper 3, but all other 9 would count towards set bonuses too. That means that you don't lose the set bonus from sigil sets even when you switch from sigils to usual relics.

No they don't need to be in the correct order. It does look however that they work the same as unique relics, if they drop in silver they don't have a bonus other than their armor value. I didnt even realize they had other bonuses until I saw woodys pic.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting a new challenge in cm-patch 130, playing a single player character (just for doing the chracter quest one more time to fresh it up) which has no single damage boosting skill: no tactic lore, no damage lore, no aspect lore, ...

First sigil I found: Lich which is part of UnHeimLich.

Unheimlich is german for eery, uncanny, weird, ....