Hex modding my savegame

shopperen

I have a level 103 Exalted Warrior Seraphim which has an Attribute I would like changed, namely Concentration (I had a big idea which never became a reality). I would like to have that Att changed to Speed Lore (not useful for my Char but I really hate the slow running speed).

So anyone have experience using a Hex editor to change these values?

I remember there were saved games editing tools both for Ice and Blood and Fallen Angel, but you'll have to google them yourself :)

PS. A Speed Lore instead of Concentration isn't a good swap unless you rely heavily on regen-per-hit and your toon runs around with only one buff :)

Edited by ololcat

I remember there were saved games editing tools both for Ice and Blood and Fallen Angel, but you'll have to google them yourself :)

PS. A Speed Lore instead of Concentration isn't a good swap unless you rely heavily on regen-per-hit and your toon runs around with only one buff :)

Speed Lore is only because I HATE how slow that bitch runs without Dashing Alecrity. Originally I chose Concentration so that my Devine Protection would recharge faster. By the time a Boss has fought its way through, it only has about 50% HP left. But my idea was to have a quick recharge for a heavy melee Seraphim.