Your most anticipated game of 2011?

What is your most anticipated game of 2011?

Personally, it has to be Goldeneye 007 Reloaded. Forget Battlefield 3. Forget Uncharted 3. Forget Skyrim. I cannot wait to get my hands on Goldeneye 007 reloaded. That game is going to be absolutely incredible. As someone who is a huge fan of the old-school Goldeneye and its successors like Perfect Dark and Timesplitters, I simply cannot ignore this game. From what I've read and watched, it looks extremely smooth and its going to have a lot of different maps, modes, weapons, etc. Not to say I WON'T be buying Skyrim and Uncharted 3.... But good old Goldeneye takes first priority, heh.

What about you guys?

Me I'm too RTS and RPG's

RTS:

Game of Thrones - I'm a fan of the book thats why.

RPG:

Two Worlds 2 and its new addon - great graphics, simple gameplay, nice storyline.

Heh, Two Worlds II... I desperately want to try that game but I just cannot get over the ridiculous name. Why not just "Two Worlds: Subtitle". Two Worlds II? Jesus, lol.

If you'd asked which would be the most anticipated anime, I could've throw in couple of the bat. Games, not so.

Mebbe I could go with Fate/Extra, or the whole PS Vita. Which will most likely come around in December in Japan.

Sure, I'll most likely get Skyrim some day, but not in the start.

I'm with Dave on this one.... nothing too exciting is happening now, gaming-wise... is everyone waiting for 3D tech to catch on?

That's all from the cheap seats... Going back to Sacred 1 and Civ 4 :)

I haven't been really drawn into much lately re what's out there, but I'm mostly into stuff I can play with the peeps from here, community's always a draw for me, so that's a big part of my list for the future I guess:

Guild Wars 2

Diablo 3

And one more...I forget now!

:4rofl:

gogo

Hmm ...

I would say 2 worlds 2, pirate expansion.

But the way things are done by game makers - I will skip it.

Ya if you give some stuff to someone using a cheat, you look like cheater ( for their detection tool ) & will get account reset or banned. ( like Purringcat got all account reset 2 times :( )

So my top game is PoE. ( even if delayed till next year )

So far it looks like open beta will be in new year february.

Till that beta testing PoE & gaming DDO now and then.

Edited by D-molisher

It's actually one of the best looking games I've seen in a long while. Usually first person on that kind of scale is so and so good looking.

Sky Rim is sharp, beautifully animated.

I'm almost afraid to see what kind of specs the monster's going to need to really run it.

:)

gogo