Looking for Dryad Bargainer Guide

namad

I remember a few years ago reading a lot of dryad build guides on a website that I thought was darkmatters... but it had a beige background and extremely limited forum functionality... anyone know what site I am talking about? was that indeed dark matters? and has dark matters gotten a face lift in the past couple years? or am I thinking of another site? there was a really good dryad shopper guide on there I wanted to take a look at but I can't recall the website :( I've got a dryad around level 50 who was following that guide but I hadn't played at all in 2years so I'd love to be able to double check the guide I was following... I was fairly sure the guide was written but putrescine, but maybe not?

Curious question Namad. I'm trying to think up other sites out there that could have had guides. DarkMatters has undergone massive facelifts over the last few years, but it wasn't ever beige, here's a link to our guides section here for dryads though:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/forum/357-sacred-2-guides-maps-walkthroughs-and-videos/

As well, could it be the wiki? It's got a beige skin, and there's builds in there as well:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Sacred_2_Player_Contributed_Guides

Also, there is Clan DA, they have had different skins, and they have guides up there too:

http://clan-da.com/

:)

gogo

p.s. if you find it please don't forget to post :D

the entire forum looked like this darkmatters.org/forums/public/style_images/FluidDarkness/nav_bg.jpg that color... maybe beige was the wrong word

I think posts were in standard blue hyperlink color and the arrangement of the forum itself was quite bad... very ancient 90s style forumcode or whatever.... honestly the wiki can't be it because it was a forum with lots of replies... the replies would like... form a tree at the bottom of the post so that you could follow like WHICH post which poster was replying to specifically so each thread was a tree, not a list

the wiki is the right color, the darkmatters banner is the right color, clan-da is the right color, I'm 100% certain it's not the official forums as those haven't changed at all since release day :)

it's quite possible the darkmatters just looked like this in 2008 and my description is poor... honestly tho I'm just looking for a good dryad build that likes to use darting assault ravaging impact sinister predator ancient barkskin with skills bargaining enhanced perception ranged lore tactics lore nature weavers focus capicious hunters focus combat reflexes concentration and two more skills.... I was following a specific build which was like... a popular build in a well written guide by a well respected player who I thought was named putrescine... he doesn't have another shopper version of this same guide does he? if so where? and barring anyone having any idea whatsoever what I am talking about...

how about just some tips on what two remaining skills to pick? right now I am debating combat discipline constitution and armor lore but I could take anything!~ heck one of the lore's or even both might be a good idea for all I know

Now you got me thinking

Was it the Sterling skin?

A brief history of DarkMatters

... the skin we used to have before we changed to our current one (Dark Fluidic)?

If you see the skin there and recognize it, it means that the build you were following is here on this forum, and it should still be here in the Dryad forum here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/forum/373-sacred-2-guides-dryad/

:)

gogo

it's for a darting assault dryad, and it's not for the console version, I don't even consider that version to exist!

anyways I don't need the guide! I just need the question answered! which 9th and which 10th skill do I take?

in no particular order these are my skills:

- Tactics Lore

- Concentration

- Capricious Hunter Focus

- Nature Weaver Focus

- Combat Reflexes

- Ranged Weapons

- enhanced perception

- bargaining

now these 4skills are the ones I know my build could use because putrescine says so! but I can only take 2out of 4 of them.. honestly I only need to know which 9th skill to take right now as I've already unlocked the ability to pick it! the 10th could wait a bit

- Armor Lore 75 - for defense and regen times

- Constitution 75 - for defense

- Combat Discipline 75 - for offense and regen times

- Nature Weaver Lore 75 - for defense (supposedly this makes ancient bark work even more better by boosting armor values?)

right now I'm leaning towards armor lore+constitution but other combos like constitution+combat discipline or armor lore+nature lore might be good too

Edited by namad