Where's everyone these days at multiplayer?

I'm back at playing Sacred 2, and I haven't seen many people at closed net lately, are you all playing the CM patch on Open Net or what's the latest fashion on multiplayer these days?

Thanks for the answer ^^.

I have seen some Germans (who I happily play with) but none of the DM community... I will start reporting when I play in the forums so at least the few that are still left can get together and play.

Edited by zalioth

Secret weapon Dryad lol

lol, I'm keeping her under wraps till level 100, then I'll publish...If she ever gets there :P

What level are you at Zalioth, is this hc going well for you?

You know, when I get home, I can drop some a toon into the server for you to increase your experience

:)

gogo

Secret weapon Dryad lol

lol, I'm keeping her under wraps till level 100, then I'll publish...If she ever gets there :P

What level are you at Zalioth, is this hc going well for you?

You know, when I get home, I can drop some a toon into the server for you to increase your experience

:)

gogo

Bah...Gogo never gives up his secrets!

I'm currently migrating the SC toons into HC. So I'm pretty low level.

Yesterday night I was in for a bit, but I ended up having to be coming and going. Hopefully tonight I'll have a chance to hit the servers for a bit. I will be naming my servers Zalioth# (substitute the # for a number). Hop in if you want to help or need help ^^.

I guess Furian isn't around active anymore, right? He used to be the one doing the camprunning... Nevertheless, this weekend I will have time too Gogo ^^.

I guess Furian isn't around active anymore, right? He used to be the one doing the camprunning... Nevertheless, this weekend I will have time too Gogo ^^.

Back in the spring, I played with Furian pretty regular. I took a summer term class that virtually eliminated my Sacred time, and I have not seen him since.

• 3 weeks later...