The Diablo III Community Site Forges a New Items Page

Taken from Diablo 3

The Diablo III community site has leveled up once again, and this time, we've added in a wealth of information regarding one of the most rewarding aspects of leveling up a character in the Diablo universe: items! Whether you're looking to create the most formidable hero in Sanctuary or simply brush up on your artisans' recipes, the new Items database in the Game Guide has got you covered.

This is so different from what I'm used to. A game like Sacred 2, but coming out with all the info and and stats on weapons in advance.

No research or testing needed, everything laid out nice and easy

You like this?

Yay or nay

:unsure:

gogo

Well, there is the notice "All items are examples of what may appear in Diablo III.

They are not final. Expect more rainbows..."

Just a little something to water the mouth I suppose, but I like the concept of items adding +x random properties. That will make a lot of uniques even more unique and you can always look forward to finding that unique that is perfectly suited to you toon.

... says he that will not be playing this game... :crazy:

I can understand showing items that can spawn more than once (uniques/sets/legendaries) but having examples of random items seems odd (if thats what they've done).

As to having it out before the game...guess they got the info from the beta, lot of work to get it done beforehand.

I can understand showing items that can spawn more than once (uniques/sets/legendaries)

Curious about your take on this you guys

...what if Ascaron had revealed all the stats on Uniques like this before Sacred 2 had come out

... do you think this would have changed the way the game was enjoyed? lol, I sometimes wish Ascaron would have made it easier and just published a bunch of stats items in the game without having made us all run around, working up a sweat to get everything documented

:lol:

gogo

I can understand showing items that can spawn more than once (uniques/sets/legendaries)

Curious about your take on this you guys

...what if Ascaron had revealed all the stats on Uniques like this before Sacred 2 had come out

... do you think this would have changed the way the game was enjoyed? lol, I sometimes wish Ascaron would have made it easier and just published a bunch of stats items in the game without having made us all run around, working up a sweat to get everything documented

:lol:

gogo

If they just gave the details to us that would suck. All the fun is in finding a new unique that neither you (nor anyone else) has never seen before!

It's true. I always kinda liked Ascaron's take on this...secret mechanics recipes, nothing explained at al :lol:

I wonder if Blizzard plans on publishing everything about this game before it's released? What a strange polaric from Ascaron

:blink:

gogo

It's true. I always kinda liked Ascaron's take on this...secret mechanics recipes, nothing explained at al :lol:

I wonder if Blizzard plans on publishing everything about this game before it's released? What a strange polaric from Ascaron

:blink:

gogo

Hmm That would ruin the exploring feeling for me.

Bummer :twitch:

hi Nomad,

I really wish I'd been playing the diablo series back then, to see what happened when Diablo 2 came out. I know there's a good number from here who have played back in it's hey day, I'm curious as well as to what the level of excitement and expectations was compared to what's happening with Diablo 3

:)

gogo