Cancer is never any fun.

It's 2011 and we haven't even found a sure cure for it. Stop making robots that dances macarena, and research in cancer instead!

My dad had it before I was born, but luckily he got well again.

Imagine how good life would have been if people just died peacefully in their sleep instead of all this disease.

My feelings are with the family. A friend from my childhood to adulthood died on same, see my signature. It was hard to see him fighting for more than 2 years and finally loosing.

Oops just saw that the video is no longer on youtube, guess I will take a english cover version instead of the german original in my signature.

I think if I ask in my family what was his greatest achievement --- the answer would be PIXAR. My kids really like these movies.

My only apple was a Apple II, which is still running!! and is Controlling RTTY radio transmissions. But since shortwave radio was for years a needed communication system at my area I never was much into internet or cell phones at home. So my vote would go for everything which make my kids happy is good: PIXAR.

I've actually been spending all morning long looking at his life biographies. I've just found out what you have posted Chattius, about his leadership role in Pixxar! :bounce:

heh, also didn't know that for a while he was the largest shareholder for Disney!

:)

gogo