Sacred Underworld Downloads - Fansite Kit

I just got this last night, and from pure nostalgia this tickles me.

Who knows, perhaps other players out there may one day want to build their own fan sites?

The goodies are here!

:bounce:

gogo

• 4 months later...

I just got this last night, and from pure nostalgia this tickles me.

Who knows, perhaps other players out there may one day want to build their own fan sites?

The goodies are here!

:bounce:

gogo

I just tried to download it and it said I did not have permission. Is there any way I can get it? I'm an artist from australia and LOVE sacred 2 and I was going to use the backgrounds and various other images for inspiration for a series of paintings I'm planning to do

Hi Jennifer, welcome to DarkMatters! I can reconnect it for you tomorrow (day off! :bounce:) I'll post then the download is read.

Really happy you found our Sacred 2 Happy Farm :D

Welcome to the boards!

:)

gogo

Hi Jennifer, welcome to DarkMatters! I can reconnect it for you tomorrow (day off! :bounce:) I'll post then the download is read.

Really happy you found our Sacred 2 Happy Farm :D

Welcome to the boards!

gogo

I can't believe I hadn't found it sooner! :viking:

There are quite an amount of links that are broken or wont let me download them. I know the art book is a corrupt file as I downloaded it yesterday and it wouldn't open the pdf. Also the sacred 2 fan site kit link is broken. :(

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to the forums here at Dark Matters but I'm loving it with every day I visit.

I've been meandering the downloads section and was wondering if anyone could re-upload the Sacred 2 fan site kit? The link is unfortunately broken and I'd love what's in the kit as inspirational images for a series of paintings I'm planning.

Also,the download link for the sacred 2 art book is fine, however the file is corrupt and wont open no matter how much I repair it. Does any one have a working copy?

I feel like such a nagger, but I've loved Sacred 2 since I bought it in 2009 and I'd love to have all the artwork and png images etc to admire. :blush:

Schot's working on this now, the file is huge, it's one of the reasons why we took it off our server. He's going to try to break it up into smaller downloads, which we can then bring to another file site.

gogo

p.s. Jennifer do you also remember the links that did not work for you, can you please list?

The first part of the file's up now, we'll upload the rest tomorrow. Jenny can you try to see if you get it properly?

Download Sacred 2 Fansite Kit

This first part is the official fansite, but Schot has a second part of drawings and artwork he has collected over the years which is in second part.

gogo

Schot's working on this now, the file is huge, it's one of the reasons why we took it off our server. He's going to try to break it up into smaller downloads, which we can then bring to another file site.

gogo

p.s. Jennifer do you also remember the links that did not work for you, can you please list?

I was able to download it so I know that link works.

The links that hadn't worked for me started working as soon as iposted in the forums, so maybe I had to post before I could download?

Thank you so much for putting up with me haha! :4rofl: