Sacred 2 Downloads -"Art and Vision" e-Book

File Name: "Art and Vision" e-Book

File Submitter: gogoblender

File Submitted: 09 Oct 2011

File Category: Fallen Angel

As a free gift to fans of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, cdv Software Entertainment USA and Ascaron Entertainment made available an e-book of the game’s "Art and Vision" .

This lushly illustrated e-book showcases hand-drawn character designs, renders and other artistic creations from the game’s diverse universe, while also showcasing the progression of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel from an imaginative vision to an incredibly compelling RPG for next-generation consoles and PC.

Click here to download this file

Ayup

It's fabulous, one of my favorite goodies with the game! I ordered Sacred 2 Fallen Angel as collector's edition EU version. Beautiful box, and the art book came inside it...lovely.

:)

gogo

Very nice, Thank you very much for this gift Gogoblender.

I ordered too the Collector Edition only for the beautiful box, the art-book and the Elite graphics dvd (that I don't use btw because of too much performance loss for not so much quality add).

Now it's throning proudly in my room and I love it! ahaha

To have it in pdf is nice, thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by desm

heh, I found this download to be one of the most exciting in a while, and it actually triggered off my hunt for more downloads last night, on top of this we finally secured the fankits for both underworld and fallen angel

This Ebook is really something special. I'd forgotten how beautiful the images were, I remember smelling the book when I first got it in the mail with my collector's edition.

You can't do that to a download :P

Alas, I can see this Collector's edition perhaps being the last physical game I'll ever buy, unless there is, of course, a Collector's Edition with Sacred 3?

yay!

:cow_white: