• Sacred 2 CM Patch Team
  • 467 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

File Name: Community Patch
File Submitter: czevak
File Submitted: 14 Mar 2011
File Category: Community Patch

The Community Patch for the Sacred 2 Fallen Angel Ice & Blood pc game works with versions 2.65.1 and up:

Current version is: 0140hf

Currently supported Languages include: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. (More to come.) If you want to help with localization for your language not mentioned above, feel free to contact us via: E-Mail

Info below from DarkMatters.org by czevak

What does the CM-Patch actually do?

Marcuswob is mainly working on the questscripts. Main goal is to have a proper(!) questlog, and tweaking some quest-flow as we find it better/more consistent to play. Also reactivation of unused quests and complemeting some unfinished new ones has been and will be done if possible.

I am pretty much working on all of the other stuff. (Items, Bosses, Monsters, odds and ends...) This includes unlocking Stuff thats already finished, but did for some obscure reason not make it to the game. Thats the easiest part. Completing unfinished items, some legendaries and uniques or the T-energy-sets (= wrappings of mutation. :) ) takes a lot more time. Also balancing of bosses, items and spells is time consuming and we need a big crew of beta testers!

We already fixed and included in the Patch: Unlocking XMAS-Island, Fistweapons, Throwing Potions, New Sets for TG, SW and all other Chars, New Uniques, New Legendaries, New Quests, fixed the "Arkenmarks Refuge" Dungeon, Unlock Items can drop regularly, unavailable Shrinkheads can drop now and various other fixes and additions too numerous to mention all here. Just read a bit in the thread. Posted Image

Before you proceed to Download, there is some legal stuff to mention (you know how it is. Posted Image ):

DISCLAIMER - This is a private, non-profit patch for the amazing Sacred 2 community. Use it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to chars, data or hardware, that (may) arise or issue from using this product.

The ZIP includes two files: cm-enable.exe which is used for installing the CM-Patch, and cm-disable.exe which removes it and restores your previous version of Ice & Blood.

Click here to download this file

#2 Ariadim

Ariadim

Polonium Wizard

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Hello =) 

I have a problem with CMP 140. I'll write this post here, but I don't know if it's the correct place.

I played CMP 130 and I used disable. When I executed enable of 140 all was working perfectly. But I decided to use 140's disable and I couldnt.

This message appeared:

Patch Engine Errer (19)

Error extracting Image File: IRIMG1.JPG

Could not find resource file in archive : (7)IRIMG1.JPG

The only option to disable 140 was using revoque tool and unistall ice and blood and sacred2, and reinstall them.

I want to play 140 but if you make 150 soon I wont be able to disable 140 and maybe I won't have internet to revoque and reinstall again sacred2+ ice and blood.

Well, this is my problem. Thanks for reading and spend your time...and apologize my english ~'u'~

#3 essjayehm

essjayehm

Sacred 2 Site Guru

• FDM Moderator
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

Thank you for your post, Ariadim, and welcome to the forums!

I believe this is a known issue but you found a workaround for it (for now)... so I will not delve into the forum database to find the solution for you.  I am not the handiest guy with computers, but if you do need assistance in the future (disabling 140, or anything else), feel free to ask away!

Happy Hunting!

Posted Image

#4 wolfie2kX

wolfie2kX

Cobalt Warrior

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 3,528 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Hello =) 

I have a problem with CMP 140. I'll write this post here, but I don't know if it's the correct place.

I played CMP 130 and I used disable. When I executed enable of 140 all was working perfectly. But I decided to use 140's disable and I couldnt.

This message appeared:

Patch Engine Errer (19)

Error extracting Image File: IRIMG1.JPG

Could not find resource file in archive : (7)IRIMG1.JPG

The only option to disable 140 was using revoque tool and unistall ice and blood and sacred2, and reinstall them.

I want to play 140 but if you make 150 soon I wont be able to disable 140 and maybe I won't have internet to revoque and reinstall again sacred2+ ice and blood.

Well, this is my problem. Thanks for reading and spend your time...and apologize my english ~'u'~

Actually... There's a simpler solution. In the OTHER CM Patch thread, there's a link to a Sacred 2 RESET Tool. It's 140 MB in size and will restore Sacred 2 to it's latest and greatest configuration without the CM Patch.

The issue with the CM Patch disabler tool is a known one. The current version is a Hot Fix - meaning the original 140 was released, a bug was found that was classified as a "show stopper", the bug was dealt with, the entire patch was repackaged and released as the hot fix version. Unfortunately, the Uninstall tool was probably not rewritten to take into account the changes made since the original 140 - therefore, it chokes on some file that was there in the original 140 but isn't in the Hot Fix.

Such is the sort of problems you have when you're rushed to get a fixed version to your new product out. Sometimes things like this happen.

The CM Patch uninstaller will be fixed for the next release - whenever that is.

Edited by wolfie2kX, 16 February 2013 - 01:33 PM.

This Space For Rent...

No... Seriously...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users