Ehh, as I thought.
Well, thank you for your welcome!
However, I don't think I'll be here too much. I'm a bit busy with eradicating Ancaria's wildlife. Eh, busy life of a Dragon Mage.
As not to make it all spam, a few thoughts about the CM Patch from my side:
- Downloading made me some troubles. 1st didn't finish completely in one run. It somehow got paused/reset? I had to make FF download the rest of file. Afraid that the file could be corrupted, I hit the download again. This time it couldn't set the time remaining right away but after few minutes the file was downloaded successfully.
- Some missions are still bugged or missing translation (I got text like: "mission_completed_text").
- One mission started even when I didn't trigger it. It was "Hunting Fever III". I was doing missions in the Cursed Forest when a timer popped up on my screen. I thought it was (finally) a feature allowing to see the remaining time of spell boosts but unfortunately it just showed me later that I *failed* a mission.
- I love the fact that NPCs now back away when I'm overleveled. My character was making earlier some thoughts about it, but I didn't really see it happening on screen. Now it makes sense and is kinda satisfying for me.
- The new items (like bottles) are interesting, although personally I don't use them too much (another thing to sell).
- The game got slightly unstable now. Once a while it freezes completely and I have to close it using Task Manager. It hurts pretty much when I didn't save the game as I lose all rewards but the mission is set as completed (another bug?). I'm running the game on Win 7 x64. Before the patch such freeze has never occurred.
Generally, I think, it's nice to have this patch (especially with the mods that work with it), so thank you guys for finishing this patch!
The game still has its annoyances but I can live with them, at least for now.
Edited by Xarrath, 30 June 2016 - 07:40 AM.