Features for Sacred 3 announcements yet?

Tybudd

With the launch supposedly being in the 4th quarter of the year, thanksgiving/x-mas season. I still haven't seen any official news of new features or for that matter any actual information on the game, besides "yeah its coming out". Have either of you guys ran into any updates on it? Just seems with the release being close, we should know more.

Does not having this information mean that its being pushed back further?

I think we're all waiting avidly for news. But me spiday senses have been a tingling lately, I have a feeeling....

something wonderful this way comes...if just a small tidbit of info!

:bounce:

gogo

Unlike gogo I feel there isn't likely to be any news. I don't feel like they've even started development yet, or if so it hasn't swung into full force yet. The company developing it for Deep Silver, Keen Games, is working on a Star Trek game that they are yet to release, along with the fact they are still offering jobs for various aspects related to S3 development...I think we are still along way off any news. But, the star trek game was meant to be released Q3 this year, so hopefully its not too far off and then they can focus on sacred 3!

Unlike gogo I feel there isn't likely to be any news. I don't feel like they've even started development yet, or if so it hasn't swung into full force yet. The company developing it for Deep Silver, Keen Games, is working on a Star Trek game that they are yet to release, along with the fact they are still offering jobs for various aspects related to S3 development...I think we are still along way off any news. But, the star trek game was meant to be released Q3 this year, so hopefully its not too far off and then they can focus on sacred 3!

I'm with DB on this, I don't think the release is going to be any time soon...

• 1 month later...

What's going to come out first - Diablo III or Sacred III? Either one and my life will be over for a while...

I'm with you on the excitement for this. Keep up the posts and the questions! We're the largest Sacred fansite in the world, and we want fans, developers, players, wiki contributors and forum spammers (like me :P) to keep up with the questions and faith for the up and coming!

We want to keep interest in this, have clamorous fans demanding for more info, and show that there's a swell of support for this part of the Ancarian Saga.

I remember and keep checking on the support topics for Diablo 3 when eveyrone had lost hope, and I still believe to this day that everything's connected, and means something.

keep up with the questions, ideas, hypotheses and conjecture, keep the love alive!

Go Sacred 3!

:bounce:

gogo

Yep. Sacred 3 would be one heck of a christmas pressie, too bad that won't be realized any time soon. D3 is more closer to the publishing, as there's beta and all around.

Still, gotta keep fingers crossed that we'll all live to see S3 in all glory. ^^