Happy Halloween from DarkMatters!

Welcome one and all to our most spooky of "looks" yet, Thanx to the masterful skill of Evanescence at ibskin.com we have a brand new Halloween skin to haunt us for a while. Have a look around and check out all the cool little monsters about. We'll be styling this theme for the rest of the month. If you'd like to add to the new look then by all means put on a costume by finding yourselves a scary avatar to wear and scare during the rest of the month.

Enjoy gang!

Schot and gogo

P.s.

If you like to enjoy even more from this skin you can download the ringbearer font and install it. Much of this skin uses the font and can only be seen if you have the font on your system. :)

Download the ringbearer font from 1001fonts.com

How to install a font (Google results)

OMG, thumbs up to the new Halloween theme, frakin awesome!!

This is the first Transition I've seen since I been here, so I don't know if it changes often, but this alone will make me a more active community member!

OMG, thumbs up to the new Halloween theme, frakin awesome!This is the first Transition I've seen since I been here, so I don't know if it changes often, but this alone will make me a more active community member!

Glad you like Tybudd! We tend to change themes every so often for the fun of it so by all means stick around. :D

Looks cool, but I only see it when I'm logged out, there isn't even an option to swap to out in the theme selector (I and using my phone if that makes a difference though).

Thanks for the heads up DB. I forgot to run the tool that changes every members selected default skin. Should be right as rain now. :drunkards:

It's working now, Schot. Looks awesome but one thing: the "icon", S1, & Sacred 2 buttons icons' are missing in the reply screen. Small one I noticed right away.

Very cool skin!

OMG, thumbs up to the new Halloween theme, frakin awesome!This is the first Transition I've seen since I been here, so I don't know if it changes often, but this alone will make me a more active community member!

Glad you like Tybudd! We tend to change themes every so often for the fun of it so by all means stick around. :D

Looks cool, but I only see it when I'm logged out, there isn't even an option to swap to out in the theme selector (I and using my phone if that makes a difference though).

Thanks for the heads up DB. I forgot to run the tool that changes every members selected default skin. Should be right as rain now. :drunkards:

Oooohh...I see it on my laptop now, looks much better. I like indeed :) And the font goes well too. Now to go hunt down a suitable spooky avatar...

It's working now, Schot. Looks awesome but one thing: the "icon", S1, & Sacred 2 buttons icons' are missing in the reply screen. Small one I noticed right away.

Very cool skin!

I see that too. They're there, but not there... :)

Very cool skin!

I see that too. They're there, but not there... :)

Got it! Thanx Scott. :D

Oooohh...I see it on my laptop now, looks much better. I like indeed :) And the font goes well too. Now to go hunt down a suitable spooky avatar...

Cool huh Ash! I have to admit I was really excited to get this skin going. We had some trouble at the start due to some parts of the skin being incomplete by the author but we worked through it with them and was well worth it. Delightful skin.

Cool huh Ash! I have to admit I was really excited to get this skin going. We had some trouble at the start due to some parts of the skin being incomplete by the author but we worked through it with them and was well worth it. Delightful skin.

The glows on the links! Is nice :)

I love this skin :) Great job, mate!

This is going to be my first halloween in Germany and I really have absolutely no idea how to prepare for it. Although I am pretty sure that I will work on the 31.10 and 01.11...

This time of year already. Remember the last year's theme, and this looks few notches better in every aspect. ^^ Makes things looks fresh indeed.

And that ringbearer is a swell font. I'm sure I'll find some use for it in my own projects.:viking:

Changed my avatar for this month. Found a picture of a 'headless Hessian' holding a punpkin head. Thought it was fitting, Since Hesse is the german state I live and the friesian horses are black hairy beasts too.

Great job here Brad, choice of skin is great, and I think all of us are appreciative of the overnight you had to put in (again? :whip: ) into getting this to finally work.

Beware, the Dark Pumpkin... hide behind your Halloween Avatar!

Ooops...where's mine!

:oooo:

gogo

I also had some problems with the skin yesterday, that's why I didn't post about it. But now that everything is okay, I must say that this skin is awesome!

Max

Well...my attempt at spookying up my avatar is complete...not too bad I think :)

Looks creepy, DB! Good work, somewhat scarier than mine, although... in multiples mine is quite scary indeed :cha (18):

Nice work with the avatars guys, before me too^^

DB, your getting good with the images, the touches are very nice

And I just dug this one up that Schot carved out last year at work I believe

:)

gogo

HAHAHAHAHA! I've only seen the new skin now, it is freakin awesome! the gravestones for the members info! GENIUS!!

Delta!

*gasp*

Theuns, you've been caught without your Halloween avatar...hurry up and change!

:oooo:

gogo

Pastry chef from Hell! is this an improvement gogo? hehe

Delta!

ah, I just saw that... pretty good! but you changed your profile pic, not the avatar

;whip:

gogo

I changed both. first my avatar, and then my profile pic, just to do it thoroughly. my avatar doesn't change on my posts. *oddness* :tomato:

Delta!