FDM RSS Feeds - Fetch traded in for I News!

I'm sorry guys, I didn't get a chance to make this topic yesterday, but we've changed the rss feeds. I was finding that engadget and wired were..tired?

I've been in love with Mashable lately. Amazing stories and insight into technology and what it means for us as a group. In fact, I found myself going there so much, that I figgered it would be easier if the feeds came to us directly and we just canned the old stuff. The feeds coming form Mashable are clean, no garbage like the old ones, and they will appear invisible until okayed by mod team.

We changed Fetch to I News figgering it was a better explanation of what was happening, and wouldn't confuse anyone as to it being a real poster as it once did (poor Timotheus! :blink:)

That Avatar I put up was a quickie, anyone got a better one? My work with graphics sssssssuck!

:oooo:

gogo

P.s. We used the word I News because it had the word news, which is telling that it's an automation...but if you guys have a better name and a matching avatar, we'll switch it if you like.