Updated Push/Pull rules

Guest gogoblender

they were upodated?

lol, didn't even know that

Ank, do you have a link to where they are please?

Thanks!

:)

gogo

p.s. I also moved this thread into a discussion area as the section it was in before was simply an area to connect buyers and sellers

Cheers!

Hmm, it didn't look all that different to me with the exception that now the definition only counts giving res to a higher ranked player as pushing. The way I just read it, you can give as much as you want to a lower ranked player.

How it would affect the rental of scanning services is unclear. You should contact a GO to be sure. By strict interpretation of the rules it would be pushing if the phalanx owner was a higher rank and it is not declared on the forum under the bounties/head hunts clause. But, I can't see that they would want scanning rentals declared on the forum as a bounty/head hunt as it doesn't really fit that category. Most likely a simple notification to a GO would suffice.

Please let us know how you handle this and what a GO says if you contact one.

Guest gogoblender

I'm curious as to how this turns out as well.

And Telling a GO always is great...specially in cases like this where I think the trade is more of services than just goods

:)

gogo

Oh, sorry, I wasn't looking to rent a phalanx, I don't even use the one I own :D

It just occured to me for no apparent reason that the newer rules might put a serious cramp in the rental of the service.