Typo on Gold mod of Dashing Alacrity.

Hey, thanks, Eternal... that is a well-known one, actually. I just double-checked the wiki, it does have the correct description there, but the consoles are stuck with the misnomer as there isn't any official development or support for the console versions, AFAIK. I believe the PC's descriptions were changed a long time ago, pre-expansion even.

Good eye, there!

Hey, thanks, Eternal... that is a well-known one, actually. I just double-checked the wiki, it does have the correct description there, but the consoles are stuck with the misnomer as there isn't any official development or support for the console versions, AFAIK. I believe the PC's descriptions were changed a long time ago, pre-expansion even.

Good eye, there!

I posted this here because I thought that the CM guys would be able to do something about it. I myself was slightly nervous about getting that mod because 20 seconds less cooldown is FAR better than reduced regeneration would have been. I hope that they can fix it!

So is it fixed in the expansion or not?

I am a bit reluctant to open a bugtracker-ticket just to close it again because it is already fixed. :)

So is it fixed in the expansion or not?

I am a bit reluctant to open a bugtracker-ticket just to close it again because it is already fixed. :)

I have no idea, czevak. Never seen the PC version. The consoles do say regen (not cooldown) but I thought the PC's were fixed, pre Ice and Blood (ie by Ascaron)

Eternal, I thought you were PS3. I guess I missed something along the way, my apologies.

Nope, I am Ice and Blood version 2.65.2, using the latest CM patch. This typo still exists. This is why I even posted it here in the first place. :P

czevak, if you are able to fix this typo, please do! It is very misleading to read the description of the mod, and think it does something entirely different than what was expected.