Help with High Elf

Eleinta

Hi everyone! Well I need some advice about my high elf... I'm folowing this biuld:

1 Arrant Pyromancer lore

2 Concentration

3 Arrant Pyromancer focus

4 Bargaining

5 Enhanced perception

6 Armor lore

7 Delfic ancaria lore

8 Constitution

9 Ancient magic

10 Combat dicipline

It was easy and I played the game in silver. Now I'm gold and 66 level. I was 65 level when I beated the nameless guardian. When I started again I did the quests from teh bigger part of the elven teritory, killing all the monsters in my path but I think I'm leveling to slowly... I don't know why my HE is strong. Do you have any idea what's wrong?

That's a hard one to judge. The higher level you get the slower it takes which may be part of what you are seeing, but also monsters in the elven territories for example don't provide that much experience. Better areas to level are places the campaign takes you towards the end, jungle, dryad forest, swamps because the monsters provide alot more experience. If you are finding leveling a bit slow then I would suggest moving through the campaign as quickly as possible until you get to these areas and focus on quests/mobs there instead.

Also, socketing any +experience never hurts.

My ice elf has had good luck in Nor Plat, the northern part of the desert and the Jungle. I was careful to avoid the Swamp and the southern part of the desert because the DOT poison can be a killer.

Right now I am running the Campaign at a pretty good clip, throwing Glacial Thorns over my shoulder. I figure I will resume grinding once the Campaign gets too hard.

Hi, I only play Sacred 2 Vanilla sparingly now and my Pyromancer is currently at Level 95. She had gotten past the Platinum Guardians ~ but after an initial foray into Nobium Act 1, I decided Nobium is too dangerous at her current level (in Nobium, she faced critters > 20% level over her and takes > 25% health damage from a single melee hit) so she's grinding at the Act 9 Wasteland in Platinium (the demons there give good XP but are dangerous in melee, especially the champions ...).

I also have a Level 75 Mystic Stormite HE that got past Platinum and it's deadly for her in Nobium (I gave up on her and start a fresh Mystic HE).

IMO a well-build Fire or Ice HE should have it easy for Silver and Gold if you are on an adequate level - my new Mystic HE entered Gold at around level 50 and I am sure the veteran players have entered Gold wih Level 30+ characters without breaking a sweat. On Platinum, however, critters will become a threat in the later acts. I think a level 60+ HE can survive well in the early stages of Platinum, but the second half of the main quest will get seriously dangerous (my first Mystic HE suffered her first death in the southern jungle on Platinum).

Based on my recent experience, in Gold you should be prepared to face level 60 foes and 120 in Niob.

My ice elf hit Gold in her mid 40's after breezing through Silver. In the past, I normally start grinding in the Jungle as soon as hitting a new difficulty. I quickly learned she was not ready for that, so I had to start off in Artamark.