What class from past games do you want for Sacred 3

Lord Marius

Sacred 3 characters you want.  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What class from the past games do you want to see in Sacred 3

My absolute favourite is the Seraphim! So for sure I would like to see her again in a new Sacred.

But I also did like all the Elf classes, although I do hope that they will not be limited to Magic classes. What I did like on them was the challenge of creating a built which was more than able to survive in close combat.

Beside that I also did like the Vampire as a class which gave the option of shape shifting and I dearly had hoped that the Dragon Mage would have come close to the Vampire but due to being not really balanced he missed on that.

And finally I also would like to see the dwarf again!

by far.. the Wood Elf, I kinda dont like the dryad, its not her CA's, its mostly the toon and armor I dont like

and given that I am looking at the toon 95% of the time while playing... yeah Wood Elf, miss you sooooooo

:o

In fact, the s1 chars had way deeper personalities, even their voice overs were more interesting

Anything that promotes immersion is welcome

Hit any user to continue.

Way deeper personalities? I dunno. Maybe they were more interesting, and they definitely had better voice actors:

"Using the everlasting power of the forest, I shall easily defeat foes such as you!"

"And now you, who are the leaders of a pack of rabid mongrels, I am going to lay you low!"

Compare that to the "For the Seraphim!" line the Seraphim in Sacred 2 delivers like she's just had a tranquilizer shot.

...but it never seemed like they had much more character depth in S1. In fact, taking into account the Class Chain quests I think the Sacred 2 characters had more depth and story. I mean, I'll be damned if Shirka Alana wasn't interesting as all heck, because of the way it fleshed out the Inquisitor as a character.

For the voice and attitude, no character from either game beats the Dragon Mage for me. Not only do I get a real feeling of his personality from his actor, but I also like that personality.

Compare him to the Battle Mage of S1 - admittedly my favorite S1 character to play - but one who had as much personality as a plank of wood.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

For the voice and attitude, no character from either game beats the Dragon Mage for me. Not only do I get a real feeling of his personality from his actor, but I also like that personality.

:diablo: you meanie, thats about the only toon I havent played

Compare him to the Battle Mage of S1 - admittedly my favorite S1 character to play - but one who had as much personality as a plank of wood.

"Good morning, Mr. Andesron."

1st time I heard that from him I was dumbstruck

Funny bugreport #7753: A highelf who is playing with the ball is needed...

Edited by tom.morrow
  • 1 month later...

My pick is the Vampiress. I find it to be the most interesting conceptually. I have no preference in the way of appearance or special skills on which to bring back, but I do enjoy playing with a character that can summon allies and that can shift in some manner. I liked Vampiress in S1 and Druid in D2. I'm a shifter fan.