Sacred 2 Downloads - New Set Items from CM Patch v130

File Name: New Set Items from CM Patch v130

File Submitter: Silver_fox

File Submitted: 28 Nov 2011

File Category: Community Patch Mixed Items

This chest contains new set items that were added to the game with CM patch v130. These are two weapon-based sets and 8 Gemmae.

Weapon sets:

- Remnants of Drizzt: Set for all characters based on Dual Wielding. There are two versions on this set in the chest - one of item level 35 and other of item level 85. Both versions are from Silver difficulty.

- Memories of the Trees: Set for blowpipe wielding Dryad. There are two versions on this set in the chest - one of item level 40 and other of item level 80. Both versions are from Silver difficulty.

Gemmae:

All Gemmae are from Gold difficulty, so all the Sigils have defensive bonuses in addition to armor. As the Sigils can spawn with random bonuses, there are several versions of each Sigil in the chest (with different defensive bonuses).

- BerDaiPayn, SinIthTer and KilthEmAl : there are two versions of these sets in the chest - one of item level 82 and another of item level 91.

- YerLuvVun, DisTrukXion, ImMorTel : there are two versions of these sets in the chest - both are of item level 91, but the Sigils have different defensive bonuses.

- TomMarVolOryDel, KlaAtuVerAtaNikTuh : there are three versions of these sets in the chest - all Sigils are of item level 91, but have different defensive bonuses.

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

Silver these are AWESOME. I was totally excited when I saw the download go up with your post, the fans are gonna love these.

Thank you!

:)

gogo

p.s. I'll make a facebook entry for this to announce the new goodies!