Unarmed Build

Yeah.. Dryads can be kind of squishy.. Ditto for High Elves. But Shadow Warriors are tanks by nature.

Mainly just the DPS - my dual wield unarmed SW kills things way faster than any of my other characters

The reflection and being hard to hit, plus having lots of HP thanks to the buff is just the icing on the cake :)

Fists kill with sheer number of hits in combos, while healing him a bit and regening the combos

When I use fist weapons, the damage rises a lot. When I switch to dual wield club/sword, I get close to 1k damage per swing, but doesn't necessarily kill any faster

Having a hit % over 100% helps a lot

I'll put up a vid later. So much fun, he really looks like a ninja or something :)

Edited by CoolColJ

True.. It's been my philosophy with games like this - the faster you kill them, the less chance they have to damage you - so DPS is definitely important.

Just for grins and giggles - try a 2H hammer or axe..

True.. It's been my philosophy with games like this - the faster you kill them, the less chance they have to damage you - so DPS is definitely important.

Just for grins and giggles - try a 2H hammer or axe..

I haven't found a 2 handed weapon yet that does as much damage/DPS as dual wielding one sword and one hafted weapon, in terms of burst damage

Edited by CoolColJ

I just took on the first dragon - no problems :)

Took about 2-3 mins.

I had to chug down 5 or so potions, but even then he wasn't doing that much damage to my SW.

Looking at my last opponent stats - at level 54 he had 47,000+HP and I had a 90% chance to hit him, and 65% chance for him to hit me. Thanks to dumping all points into strength.

I've socket some of my gear with minus % for opponent to evade, so that helps.

Unarmed was doing good damage to him. With my combo dual wield fist weapons a little quicker.

I had 5000 HP, at level 48, and 1300 armour - 764 physical and 130 magic, plus the rest of the other elements. 182 fire.

Grim Resilience at 25 sure adds a lot of HP, and I have Reflect Em. at 22, modded for broad range reflect

My combo of leap+ FR + demonic blow did manage to stun him sometimes, from the leap gold mod.

Plus the combo was modded to leach some life, so I was getting a small amount per hit, 14hp unarmed and with fist weapons

Opponent level for death blow of 42% with fist weapons and 32% unarmed

Raw unarmed damage = 161

Dual fist weapons = 516-619

But it does get scaled up a ton when you make the actual attacks. I've seen between 300-800+ unarmed damage

Edited by CoolColJ

Just beat Carnach - 58% chance to hit, and 63 for him

Was fairly easy, only used 2 potions :)

He could barely hit me and when he did I reflected back his attacks to himself almost half the time - 45% for melee and 35% chance to reflect spells

Still did good damage with fists, and I was leeching an extra 20hp per hit

Edited by CoolColJ