Show off your Christmas Avatars!

The skin is up, are your trees up yet as well?

It's the season, show 'em if you gots 'em and have fun getting something festive!

This one's one of my favorite mainstays, put together partly by Erris from the Sacred International Forum, and the first electronic gift I ever received!

:bounce:

gogo

Ahhh...were's the skin? I had to clear my cache for your avatar to show up gogo, but I don't see the skin.

DB, I just ran an account with your permissions, it was able to see the skin, is yours working now? If not, I can try to log in with your account to run it and trouble shoot.

:)

gogo

We've made some changes to the skin, y'all should be in a wintery wondery play ground, with some Christmas music! The skin switcher can be found at the bottom left of the screen, you should have a choice of IPB Pro, Dark Fluidic, and two kinds of Christmases...

One with music, one without... we don't want anyone going mad on us

:crazy:

gogo

I based this avatar off the fact that I'm going to be home for the entire holiday season and that there is (Hopefully) going to be some snow.

Signature: sig-4.jpg

I made this one just as a replacement for the signature I had before :P

Yeppo. All shows up fine. Using this on Android as I'm at parents right now. Seems there will be white christmas around here, if

there's sudden warmups coming. Kinda christmassy feeling.

No avaters and such atm. An I really suck at visual stuff. xD

This is a german song about cookie cutting and it has all what I like abput this time: fun with kids doing cookie cutting, advent mills, singing while cookie cutting, big mas but noone is angry, using easy recipes you can sing and kids will remember: like one two three dough (1 part sugar, 2 parts butter, 3 parts flour)...

So my avatar is not about x-mas but about preparing for it. We do like 50 baking plates full of cookies for x-mas this year. My wife and me both have high readiness for the nights from 24th to 25th and 25th to 25th. But both grandparents will be at our house, my older sister comes from portugal, her daughters from munich, my brother with wife and 4 kids from netherlands, the twin sister of my wife from norway, 3 more kids, ....

Luckily the 16 kids can be placed in sleeping bags into the barn and the adults can be kept at house. Some have to wash at fountain and use good old hut in garden with a gravity toilet, ... Hope we are not called out at x-mas, but experience says we will. So at least there are enough people for babysitting at home.

Avatar will be a cat-shaped cookie. Chattius is latin for wildcat, so it fits.

I don't have a Christmas avatar yet, but I really like this skin.

There is one thing however that I have trouble reading : yellow and pink text (like yellow and pink usernames at the bottom of the page).

EDIT : Now I got my own avatar!

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Yaaaay. Happy tingly music is back. I gots mah xmas juju on. ^^

oh yeah...that transformer Christmas thingy :blink:

I based this avatar off the fact that I'm going to be home for the entire holiday season and that there is (Hopefully) going to be some snow.

Signature: sig-4.jpg

I made this one just as a replacement for the signature I had before :P

They're awesome, very Home Alone! Course, they beg asking...who's house is that?

Merry Christmas Everyone...

christmas-smiley-064.gif

BHJ!!

:hugs:

Classy Christmas Avatar^^

Yeppo. All shows up fine. Using this on Android as I'm at parents right now. Seems there will be white christmas around here, if

there's sudden warmups coming. Kinda christmassy feeling.

No avaters and such atm. An I really suck at visual stuff. xD

Here you go!

christmas avatars

This is a german song about cookie cutting and it has all what I like abput this time: fun with kids doing cookie cutting, advent mills, singing while cookie cutting, big mas but noone is angry, using easy recipes you can sing and kids will remember: like one two three dough (1 part sugar, 2 parts butter, 3 parts flour)...

So my avatar is not about x-mas but about preparing for it. We do like 50 baking plates full of cookies for x-mas this year. My wife and me both have high readiness for the nights from 24th to 25th and 25th to 25th. But both grandparents will be at our house, my older sister comes from portugal, her daughters from munich, my brother with wife and 4 kids from netherlands, the twin sister of my wife from norway, 3 more kids, ....

Luckily the 16 kids can be placed in sleeping bags into the barn and the adults can be kept at house. Some have to wash at fountain and use good old hut in garden with a gravity toilet, ... Hope we are not called out at x-mas, but experience says we will. So at least there are enough people for babysitting at home.

Avatar will be a cat-shaped cookie. Chattius is latin for wildcat, so it fits.

I've only had a single set of cookies so far this year, and was looking forward to many many eatings...alas... can you send me some of yours? :P

I don't have a Christmas avatar yet, but I really like this skin.

There is one thing however that I have trouble reading : yellow and pink text (like yellow and pink usernames at the bottom of the page).

EDIT : Now I got my own avatar!

Max

Max, the avatar looks awesome! Home made just can't be beat good work! :xmastree:

p.s. yeah, some of the writing is harder to read for the contrasts, but it's only got these colors I'm afraid. If you find it very difficult though, you can use the selector down at bottom left, you can still got back to dark fluidic if you want.

:)

gogo

We've made some changes to the skin, y'all should be in a wintery wondery play ground, with some Christmas music! The skin switcher can be found at the bottom left of the screen, you should have a choice of IPB Pro, Dark Fluidic, and two kinds of Christmases...

One with music, one without... we don't want anyone going mad on us

:crazy:

gogo

Hey, I see the skin now, but...with the skin switcher I only see IP.Board and Dark Fluidic and I get the christmas skin to appear when I select the IP.Board option...?

Music is still awesome though!

EDIT: Scratch that...in switching to the Dark Fluidic skin and back to IP.Board I am now without the xmas skin and cache clearing isn't fixing it :(

Merry x-mas! :xmastree::o

My new avy could be a sunset... with leaves

or a yellow snow cone... with leaves

or a sunset behind a yellow snowcone... with leaves

:sick:

Edit: I also had only the 2 skini options. Changed it from IP Board to Dark Fluidic and back again, but now the whole Christmas theme is gone... :twitch:

Edited by Scleameth

Having a look now gang! Loving the avatars. :)

EDIT:

I tried a few things with a test member using the same permissions as you guys but I can't seem to duplicate the problem so what I did instead was force everyone to be set to using the default skin being the xmas skin. I'm guessing that won't resolve the missing choices in your skin chooser though. To resolve that could you guys try the below?

Can you guys try in different browsers? If that doesn't work then;

Try a hard refersh. Most reliable way I find is to push CTRL F5

If that doesn't work then does logging out work?

That's all I got for now!

Having a look now gang! Loving the avatars. :)

EDIT:

I tried a few things with a test member using the same permissions as you guys but I can't seem to duplicate the problem so what I did instead was force everyone to be set to using the default skin being the xmas skin. I'm guessing that won't resolve the missing choices in your skin chooser though. To resolve that could you guys try the below?

Can you guys try in different browsers? If that doesn't work then;

Try a hard refersh. Most reliable way I find is to push CTRL F5

If that doesn't work then does logging out work?

That's all I got for now!

I had already tried those (minus the new browser), but when I opened the site today I was greeted by the xmas skin! And I also have the choice of both xmas skins in the selector now too. Something you did must have worked :)

I had already tried those (minus the new browser), but when I opened the site today I was greeted by the xmas skin! And I also have the choice of both xmas skins in the selector now too. Something you did must have worked :)

Same here! :thumbsup:

btw I use Chrome.

Nice to see things got sorted out. ^^

And thanks for the link, Gogo. Snatchedone from there. Might as well try to make up something meself later today or tomorrow when I've

returned to the "HQ". :P

Awesome hearing that the skin's now showing for everyone, yay Schot! :cow_white:

Storm, that's one of the sharpest avatars, nice snatchdone! If you're going to custom make something, we're here to see... gingerbread flavor please!

:chef:

gogo