Hat

Bondbug

Not much of a challenge but would anyone care to stick a Santa hat on my avatar? Mebbe some pressies in the Bond Bug and a different slogan - something like "gotta get 'em there before Xmas"?

Can it be done on the existing?

Left it too late?

bond!

lol, you don't want me anywhere your hat with my very very sad skillz.

Here's a bump to set this topic off again, maybe someone with some more talented spirit than me can help out.

:xmastree:

gogo

"very very sad skills" - I know the feeling. Thanks Gogo for the booster. I still have the original on photobucket if anyone feels like adapting it. Not very important. Just trying to show a bit of Xmas spirit while I am in your country!

"very very sad skills" - I know the feeling. Thanks Gogo for the booster. I still have the original on photobucket if anyone feels like adapting it. Not very important. Just trying to show a bit of Xmas spirit while I am in your country!

I just read a post of yours about being in Canada, welcome to the land of maple syrup and poutine!~

:hugs:

Good thing you bumped this one gogo - I missed it.

ssv5.jpg

How's this?

EDIT: could not resist the sig also:

207asgm.jpg

Scleameth, you have saved our spirit of the christmas avatar, thank you! That jaunty hat looks fine. Matching sig to boot? You've been spoiled bond!

:xmastree:

gogo

Thanks Scleameth. That does the job beautifully.

But even with the Xmas spirit at full blast and even knowing that it is sacrilege with Gogo about, I think I will skip the poutine. After all, Gogo, too many good things might be a bit too much for the aged stomach .... er ... yes.

Thanks Scleameth. That does the job beautifully.

But even with the Xmas spirit at full blast and even knowing that it is sacrilege with Gogo about, I think I will skip the poutine. After all, Gogo, too many good things might be a bit too much for the aged stomach .... er ... yes.

no, not the poutine, noooooooooooooooooooo...

But...you look great in the cap Bond!

:bounce:

gogo

Too kind young man.

Oddly enough poutine is not a Vancouver thing! I know it is off thread here, but I will go have another look at your poutine thread.

This interests me Bond, what are you eating a lot of in Vancouver that you're finding different from back home but that you think is good?

Did some reading on Provence...is that where you're really living in France...the ULTIMATE gourmet fantasy hangout?

The place that dreams and magazine spreads are made of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzJKwvi75U

:chef:

gogo

I have been repeatedly watching the part where he learns about making Aioli, and to be careful to whisper around it when doing so :P

This interests me Bond, what are you eating a lot of in Vancouver that you're finding different from back home but that you think is good?

Did some reading on Provence...is that where you're really living in France...the ULTIMATE gourmet fantasy hangout?

The place that dreams and magazine spreads are made of...

:chef:

gogo

I have been repeatedly watching the part where he learns about making Aioli, and to be careful to whisper around it when doing so :P

have taken this to Inglenook!