Happy Christmas - Season's Wishes everyone!

Joining in here with me official wishes to my friends, family who read, and peeps we play with. Best of holidays, please be safe, and find your way back to us after the partying.

If you're cooking food, I'm always hungry, don't be shy, show us what you got! I'm on my way to my aunt and uncle's house for the weekend, got me camera all readied up, and I'm coming back with goodies!

Happy Christmas!

:)

gogo

p.s. Oh yeah, split posts off from the bar topic to bring 'em here to a thread all their own^^

Yep. Merry Christmas to fellow Darkmatter-members and all who'll be reading this.

Typical off-comp season for me. At parents. We had a small ham roll with few typical season foods.

And busy stalking few offers from Steam. xD

As nearly every x-mas

Was sitting in fire department at evening, window opened and listened to the musical the kids did at church, then organ and some chorals. Not much happening luckily, just 1 call for a washing machine which flooded a cellar. The readiness of my wife ended 11pm (she had to take care of a cut by someone who broke glas when drinking sparkling wine, else she wuld have been 2 hours earlier) , church ended 10:30 and my day at firefighter 10:15 pm.

Hi friends! hope you all had a wonderful day filled with love and happiness. I spent most part of my day at work, preparing and plating desserts for 120guests, still had fun, and desserts got the most compliments. The headchef even came to compliment us, and told us about all the good comments. yay for pastry kitchen!

Spent the rest of the day with the special someone, (this is my first Christmas that I was not with my family, first christmas that I bought a present for someone outside my family, first christmas that I've been in a relationship, and first christmas that I've spent working,) and I can't complain about it... still enjoyed it.

Now it is time for new years, and not long after, my B-day.

wishing all of you a very happy time ahead.

Delta!

Edited by Delta!

All good wishes reciprocated ... heartily ... without conditions.

Hope you are all as fit after Xmas and New Year as before same, and thoroughly enjoyed the time in between.

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays......So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa or happy day off from work day :P

Happy Christmas Knuckles, leave a bottle of the whiskey for me too! :P

Yep. Merry Christmas to fellow Darkmatter-members and all who'll be reading this.

Typical off-comp season for me. At parents. We had a small ham roll with few typical season foods.

And busy stalking few offers from Steam. xD

The ham roll sounds good, and very new for me... any leftovers Storm? :devil:

As nearly every x-mas

Was sitting in fire department at evening, window opened and listened to the musical the kids did at church, then organ and some chorals. Not much happening luckily, just 1 call for a washing machine which flooded a cellar. The readiness of my wife ended 11pm (she had to take care of a cut by someone who broke glas when drinking sparkling wine, else she wuld have been 2 hours earlier) , church ended 10:30 and my day at firefighter 10:15 pm.

I'm happy though that no fire for that evening, and that calls were for more mundanity. You had a safe Christmas, good! :bounce:

Merry Christmas, and may your new year be hardcore with no R.I.P.'s :)

Welcome to Christmas at DarkMatters Dewberry! :cow_white: (Got any extra poutine?)

Merry Christmas everyone! :xmastree:

Happy Christmas Scleameth! Hey, we never see the kids...show us the kids! They must be old enough by now to be hanging from Christmas Tree branches yet> :4rofl:

A very Merry Christmas to everyone at Dark Matters! :xmastree:

Happy Christmas Zodiac! I promise to have more discussions with old school horror movies with you this year, yes, I'm a big fan! :cha (18):

MERRY CHRISTMAS

:xmastree:

And may the New Year bring you all that you desire.

Podgie, best wishes this year for you and your wife, come in out of the LOTR for a wee bit more often why dontcha! :whip:

:xmastree: Merry Christmas everyone,

I hope all of you had good moments with the ones you love! :xmastree:

Joyeux Noel Woody! (happy christmas) lol,l always wanted to say that on these forums :P

Hi friends! hope you all had a wonderful day filled with love and happiness. I spent most part of my day at work, preparing and plating desserts for 120guests, still had fun, and desserts got the most compliments. The headchef even came to compliment us, and told us about all the good comments. yay for pastry kitchen!

Spent the rest of the day with the special someone, (this is my first Christmas that I was not with my family, first christmas that I bought a present for someone outside my family, first christmas that I've been in a relationship, and first christmas that I've spent working,) and I can't complain about it... still enjoyed it.

Now it is time for new years, and not long after, my B-day.

wishing all of you a very happy time ahead.

Delta!

A Christmas of firsts! Christmas in a relationship... ahhh, so awesome. Cherish that time, carry it about when times can be grey someitmes, you'll find it's gonna be beautiful moment. Moments FTW!

Happy Holly Jolly Everyone! :D

Oh hello, and merry christmas to you too sir!

without conditions.

Cept poutine. No Poutine? Nooooooooooo, conditions, conditions, conditions... melty cheese and greasy fries for Christmas closure...the toys are crying, noooooo :oooo:

:P

A late reply is better than no reply :P

Merry belated Christmas all! _christmas__by_hku.gif

Bravo Stubbie! I'm so happy you made it back to the boards for these holidays. A big merry christmas to you too friend!

:hugs:

gogo

Gogo: 'Fraid no. It was quite small, less than couple of kilos. So it went down quite fast. Still, better have that than eat ham in different forms about couple of weeks. xD Folks aren't really into it nowadays...

Now back at the own condo, enjoying brand new, fiber-connection. "Only" 10/10 megs. I guess I'll be bumping up in the servers one of these days. ^^